Page 656 of 656 FirstFirst ... 156556606646652653654655656
Results 13,101 to 13,117 of 13117

Thread: Animetoid - Firion's Waifu Simulator

[Level 9: Chuck Norris]
    Sixteen weeks in and these just keep getting better and better.

http://a.uguu.se/efmebh_NINJAED16.webm

Based Trigger.

God I barely got through like two episodes of Ninja Slayer. Somebody tell me I'm incompetent and watch the rest cause I have no motivation to watch more of what I've seen so far.

I mean, it's okay. It's a parody series.

So far this season the only shows to maintain my attention is Braves of the Six Flowers and Ushio and Tora.

School Live is meh. Better than a standard Moe show but not much better.

There's a handful of shows like Gansta I haven't actually sampled yet.

So you're saying its Shirobako. I'll only get it if I get it​.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Quote Originally Posted by StriderHoang View Post
    God I barely got through like two episodes of Ninja Slayer. Somebody tell me I'm incompetent and watch the rest cause I have no motivation to watch more of what I've seen so far.
    Brownie is going to disappear you.

It's a very low key season for me. Some solid stuff but nothing knocking me out.

Quote Originally Posted by StriderHoang View Post
    So you're saying its Shirobako. I'll only get it if I get it​.
    I'm starting to notice a pattern here...

Inspector Gadget shits on y'all's anime tastes.

Guess my plans for posting all 26 Ninja Slayer EDs here each week is gonna have to be cut short. Can't imagine I'll have another chance to post here again. This was a damn good thread, and for awhile there it was pretty much the best place on the internet to discuss anime. I'm gonna miss it. Oh well, can't think of a better show to go out with than this.

http://a.uguu.se/hsoatu_NINJAED17.webm

Based Trigger.

Literally the only Summer anime rolling on Crunchy right now that I care about staying up to date on right now. Options available on other streaming services seem pretty meh.

Dragon Ball Super also continues to disappoint by telling the story of the movies about 10 times slower.

Brother in law left all his anime DVDs at my apartment since my place is kinda being used for family storage right now. Saw DVDs marked Blood+ and got my hopes up, but it turned out to be some other anime about vampires. Something with the Vatican, airships and this priest who is the ultimate vampire and kills the bad ones for the church in secret.

So not Blood+, but that's almost Hellsing. The was a DVD for Blood: The Last Vampire. Thankfully not the live action version. I like the different takes on Saya otherwise, but that live action one went too far off the rails.

This has been a kind of crap year for anime, but this will be a highlight.

Just finished Akame ga Kill! and, Jesus H. Fucking Christ, that show is emotionally draining. It's a really good action series but it wallops you over the head with a bag of nickels every other episode. I gotta try to go to bed now after all that. Fuck's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixielated View Post
    Brother in law left all his anime DVDs at my apartment since my place is kinda being used for family storage right now. Saw DVDs marked Blood+ and got my hopes up, but it turned out to be some other anime about vampires. Something with the Vatican, airships and this priest who is the ultimate vampire and kills the bad ones for the church in secret.

So not Blood+, but that's almost Hellsing. The was a DVD for Blood: The Last Vampire. Thankfully not the live action version. I like the different takes on Saya otherwise, but that live action one went too far off the rails.
    You're looking for Blood+? The DVDs are long out of print. Fansubs are pretty much your last hope.

The new season of anime is almost upon us. If any weeaboos still exist in this forum, now's the time to help each other pick what to fucking watch.

Aside from One Punch Man.

You motherfuckers all better be watching One Punch Man.

Motherfuckers.

So this has been a very weak season. One Punch Man is a very entertaining watch, as expected. It's an endearing parody of both American and Japanese superhero tropes, with a major emphasis on ridiculous action scenes and a minor emphasis on comedy.

Gundam is supposed to be pretty good but I haven't checked it out yet. Mr. Osomatsu is the surprise show of the season nobody knew anything about but has turned out to be stupid amusing. It's a crazy fourth wall breaking concept about characters from the 1960's trying to bullshit their way into making a popular modern day show in honor of their deceased original creator.