Page 597 of 597 FirstFirst ... 97 497 547 587 593 594 595 596 597
Results 11,921 to 11,926 of 11926

Thread: Animetoid - Firion's Waifu Simulator

I feel the show was kind of ignored by most people so I give a strong recommendation for Yuuki Yuuna. It's a LOT like Madoka without feeling like a clone or ripoff. It also reminds me a little of Persona 3. It's not just your typical SOL like it seems for a while.

[Level 7: Sentinel]

Stardust Crusaders Egypt Arc begins January 9th. Japanese people so intense, their days go beyond 24 hours.

Korra series finale out RIGHT NOW on nick.com. And I just finished watching the Psycho-Pass 2 finale.

Oh... so that's what Hola is... was mentioned yesterday in the Steam sales thread.

[Level 6: Robot]
    God, I love JoJo so much. One of these days I'll get around to actually reading the thing that started it all, you know...the manga.

Until then though, I'll just sit and drool and imagine the second season of Stardust is already here. I'm pretty excited that all the travelling appears to be coming to an end and the inevitable showdown is swiftly approaching. I was a little surprised that Dio basically hasn't even made an appearance in the show yet, aside from the little jump cuts to him checking himself out in a mirror and that one flashback scene.

Like I said, I never did read the manga, so everything I know about JoJo comes from this version of Stardust, and the most modern remake of JoJo that aired right before Stardust. I have to say that between those two series, I definitely enjoyed the recent remake more than I've been enjoying Stardust. That's not to say that Stardust is bad, because it's not, it's great. It's too early for any kind of final judgement though because we still have the WHOLE SECOND SEASON to go, yay!

Psycho-Pass 2's ending was alright. It wrapped up that season's story in a nice way but overall definitely not as strong as the first one. I am getting this vibe that their saving up their other ideas for the movie which. It had some strong moments but as a whole, I think this one ended up being kind of lukewarm.

Korra though... WOW. That was something. I am still a bit disappointed on how this last season overall wasn't really that great and complex when it comes to its story, and how Kuvira was constantly teetering along the line between a villain who's harsh but with reasonable motives, to one that's just blatantly evil. But man, that finale was action packed!

And that ending. Oof. Don't want to spoil anything (yet) but I'll just say that they tried their VERY BEST to sneak a little something in that ending as much as they could possibly get away with in what's supposedly a show for kids and teens.

Spoiler!

And that concludes my anime watching of 2014.

Excited for Stardust season 2 as well though I really think the previous 26 were the weakest of the whole series so far. I kinda wished they condensed this part just like the previous 2 but alas, Stardust is THE JoJo that everyone knows so you can't pass up the opportunity to milk it as much as you possibly can.
    Last edited by Luna Sy; 12-19-2014 at 01:07 AM. Reason: gotta fix that typo

Psychopass is over already? ;_;

I think I need to watch that last episode then.

7. 12-19-2014, 02:54 AM