Thread: Bionic Commando Rearmed...Release Date?

[Level 2: Human]

Bionic Commando Rearmed...Release Date?

How is it that the release date for this XBLA/PSN title is completely ambiguous? I've been saving my 800 points because each week it was supposed to come out I didn't wante to be left in the lurch and forced to charge my CC for the points.

Now it went from May, to June, and now possibly September!!! Something about wanting all the platforms to release at the same time...Kind of a crock of shit imo. If they have the PSN version, release it, if the have the XBLA version, release it...I just wanna play it already.....This sucks. I was really hoping we would see it come out tomorrow morning.

I don't ever recall it having a release date yet. Or even them saying that it would come out soon. I'm pretty sure it was supposed to come out at the same time as Bionic Commando.

Quote Originally Posted by TimO42
    I don't ever recall it having a release date yet. Or even them saying that it would come out soon. I'm pretty sure it was supposed to come out at the same time as Bionic Commando.
    No, it was supposed to hit before BC to whet the appetite and let people who loved the classic and new players alike enjoy an updated version...

It was listed on a few sites as 5/7, then 5/21, then Q2 2008, and now I saw something about September. It is ridiculous. How many arcade games get people all revved up? Honestly, only a few over the last 2 or so years that I said, "I'm buying it, no demo needed. Can't Wait.".

From someone posting about the podcast they did (Capcoms BC team) they said they wanted a universal release. That's all well and good, but why penalize one group so another doesn't feel "left out"? I have a 360, no PS3, but if they have the PSN version done, it should be out. If the 360 version is done, it should be out.

[Level 6: Robot]
    Probably the same time as the new Bionic Commando, for tie in marketing purposes