Page 721 of 862 FirstFirst ... 221 621 671 711 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 731 771 821 ... LastLast
Results 14,401 to 14,420 of 17238

Thread: Venting anger

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaponized View Post
    The fuck is up with motherfuckers who have to talk while changing and showering at the goddamn gym? I had no idea I walked into the goddamn sewing circle room instead of the mens' locker room. And it's the worst when it's some Mexican dude with a voice higher than any woman I know. How about I punch you in the groin so your goddamn balls drop?
    All of the best fights happen while:

A) naked
    B) in men's locker room.

Honkey Kong
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    So out of the blue I get a bill in the mail today from the hospital in Boston that stitched up my wrist:

I don't even know where to start, with the hospital or my insurance company, but as far as I understood it that $75.00 copay at the time was all there was to it on my end. This is why I don't go to the hospital, folks.
    As someone from the insurance world, your co-pay would be most likely all you paid for a regular doctors visit(sans lab work/x-rays/however your plan is designed). Because you went to the ER, I'm sure there's some amount of liability you are obligated to pay, which will of course be buried somewhere in the back of your policy. It's meant to be a deterrent so people don't flood the emergency rooms for every little ailment. It's also why I don't sell major medical.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsby View Post
    Step 1: Download PS3 patch online and throw it onto USB drive
    Step 2: Insert USB drive into Ps3 and have it update through storage media
    Step 3: Ps3 tells me that no applicable data exists on my flashdrive
    Step 4: Sit and wait for another 20 minutes while it manually updates

Ps3: It only does things that waste your time.
    Yeah, why the fuck would you expect that to even work??

I don't know. Because people have said it's a good alternative to waiting for the slow ass updates. Because the main site has download links for that kind of shit and regularly gives those download links each patch. Given Sony's track record this gen, it was silly to expect that they'd offer something that worked, but I was willing to try it out if saved time.
    I was sarcasms.

[Level 5: Mech]
    Gats, out of curiosity, did you set up the folders just right? Cause I gather from your posts that this is the first time you try it and you might have overlooked it maybe? It can get very finicky with the way the folders are setup for it to recognize the update.

What folders? The file didn't download into a folder, and I've had plenty of experience with downloading shit onto my Ps3 to know how to throw something on there and download it. I just assumed that getting this file to work would be the same as getting the Ps3 to download a movie off my drive.

What do I need to do differently, for future reference?
    In the PS3 folder on your device, create a folder named UPDATE and store it in there.

http://us.playstation.com/support/sy...ps3/pc_update/

[Level 5: Mech]
    Yep, what Byronic said. There needs to be a folder called PS3, and a folder in that one called UPDATE (all caps required), and inside the update folder is where the downloaded update goes. For some reason it is very finicky about this, and only this, when reading things of a thumb drive.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    When a library is closing at 10:00 PM, don't tell me I can't come in at 9:55 PM to return my books because you're closing soon you shit fuck wankers. Honestly, I haven't met a single member of staff at that library that isn't a massive fucking tool.

The Horseman of the Asspocalypse
    For some fucking reason, when I'm working out, my iPhone's music starts to skip, pause, send the volume on a fritz, and randomly opens voice control. There are few things that infuriate me more than interrupted music, especially when I'm lifting. I think the headphones' control strip is failing. $80 goddamn headphones. I don't think it's sweat, because I left them to dry and shit and had no change. And don't dare suggest I workout without my music. If you think I can tolerate the Madonna bullshit they play at the gym, you can go fuck yourself with a chainsaw.

It's a good thing my workout was almost over. If I would've had to deal with that much longer, I would've ended up whipping my $300 phone at a brick wall at 100 mph.

Bringer of Truth
    So a tornado hit Joplin MO yesterday (Saturday that is), and fucked shit up pretty bad. Joplin isn't very far from me, and I was seeing Tornado warnings on TV the whole night.

I check my Facebook and Twitter the night it happened, and all I see is people complaining and bitching that it interrupted Saturday Night Live.

Pwnd
    It brought down a chopper? Weird...I don't think I've seen that happen before. Glad it didn't hit you, man.

Bringer of Truth
    I think that helicopter was parked at the hospital. It has the right coloring and is right by it, so it was just on the helipad and got knocked off.

24 were killed is what the last report I read said, which actually isn't that high thankfully. They're working hard on looking for more injured or whatever but it's gonna take some time.

Honkey Kong
    Damn that sucks. My mom lives in Tuscaloosa, AL which just got wrecked by a tornado a couple of weeks ago. I think that one ended up killing over 250 people.

FUCK MY FUCKING WORTHLESS INTERNET. IF THERE IS A PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS HORSESHIT, I WANT TO FIND THEM AND KICK THE DOG SHIT OUT OF THEM.

Pwnd
    ^^ Wouldn't happen to be Comcast, would it? Mine dropped out today as well, had to power cycle everything to get it back on.

Even if it was just the router, it's still the router they brought, so...

Bringer of Truth
    Joplin death count is approaching 200.

They had another Tornado watch tonight but it thankfully avoided them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...vastation.html
    ^ Some before & after pictures

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    I'm not too thrilled with the forums being remapped. Now I'm having to relearn where all my favorite threads are.

edit: Also, has anyone else noticed that the "Top" button at the bottom of each thread isn't working?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Legendhead View Post
    ^^ Wouldn't happen to be Comcast, would it? Mine dropped out today as well, had to power cycle everything to get it back on.

Even if it was just the router, it's still the router they brought, so...
    AT&T.

Pwnd
    HOHO!

Anyway. In recent anger, tonight I realized how desperately fucked brick-and-mortar rental stores are nowadays. Tried to rent L.A. Noire; couldn't because they're counting each disc separately. Had to go back later and explain to them, no, that's not how the videogames work...

Worst part is, some jackass had already paid full price for just disc one. Two and three were still on the shelf. The lady at the counter was like, "oh, so that's why that guy called and complained earlier."

Sigh. What the fuck, people. What. The. Fuck.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Legendhead View Post
    HOHO!

Anyway. In recent anger, tonight I realized how desperately fucked brick-and-mortar rental stores are nowadays. Tried to rent L.A. Noire; couldn't because they're counting each disc separately. Had to go back later and explain to them, no, that's not how the videogames work...

Worst part is, some jackass had already paid full price for just disc one. Two and three were still on the shelf. The lady at the counter was like, "oh, so that's why that guy called and complained earlier."

Sigh. What the fuck, people. What. The. Fuck.
    Wow. A shop nearby had a few multi-disk games for rent and he never did that (since he and the other workers there were bros)