Page 822 of 862 FirstFirst ... 322 722 772 812 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 832 ... LastLast
Results 16,421 to 16,440 of 17238

Thread: Venting anger

[Level 9: Chuck Norris]
    Maybe the second one.

This is the first time it's happened. To be fair, I have been getting quite a bit of stuff while I've been off. Virgin has only throttled my p2p capacity, though. I downloaded the DmC and MGR demos on my Xbox in no time. I have no idea when they'll lift the cap--hopefully soon.

Ol' Flatdick
    A few months ago I posted about a breakup. I found out today that, despite the fact we were dating for nine months, she started dating someone after two and a half weeks. She's fucking scum. I'm convinced of it. The times she told me how hard things were on her all feel like bullshit. I've never been so fucking angry.

Wow, that's horrible dude

Quote Originally Posted by Brightside View Post
    Maybe the second one.

This is the first time it's happened. To be fair, I have been getting quite a bit of stuff while I've been off. Virgin has only throttled my p2p capacity, though. I downloaded the DmC and MGR demos on my Xbox in no time. I have no idea when they'll lift the cap--hopefully soon.
    Probably will, it might just be they're throttling because of demand elsewhere on the network.

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataract View Post
    A few months ago I posted about a breakup. I found out today that, despite the fact we were dating for nine months, she started dating someone after two and a half weeks. She's fucking scum. I'm convinced of it. The times she told me how hard things were on her all feel like bullshit. I've never been so fucking angry.
    I hear ya. My ex-wife, whom I was with for 13 years, started dating after less than 6 months apart.

HULK SMASH.

Honkey Kong
    Guess you guys never heard the description of women swinging from dick to dick. It sucks when it happens to you but it's definitely not rare.

[Level 12: CHET]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataract View Post
    I know the feels only too well, it's a horrible rancid coursing swell that goes through you.

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzadolphin56 View Post
    Probably will, it might just be they're throttling because of demand elsewhere on the network.
    Quote Originally Posted by usedtabe View Post
    Guess you guys never heard the description of women swinging from dick to dick. It sucks when it happens to you but it's definitely not rare.
    I read Panza's post to describe the same thing as Used's and thought "wow, what a great way to word that."

I was anticipating his post :P

iPhone asked me if I wanted to update the iOS. I was like "sure, why not?" Didn't tell me I had to backup everything first. Videos, pictures, music (40+ CDs), contacts, apps...

So now I have an iphone the newest iOS, but there is diddly-squat on it.

THE MR.E BIRD
    SUCH A SMART PHONE.

Indeed! Last phone I had couldn't recieve images, and I could only have 10 messages in my inbox at a time. Sometimes, I miss that son of a bitch.

[Level 5: Mech]
    I woke up to go to drop my time sheet in at the office before I headed off to my job site for the day, got there, dropped it in the box, everything's a-okay. Walk back to my truck, go to unlock the door, and...the key snaps in half. Inside of my lock. My fucking truck key, just snaps in two out of fuckin' nowhere. I don't know how it happened, I guess it's just the cold weather or some shit, but fuck. I was -livid-. And of course then I had to wait two hours for AAA to show up and tow me and my currently useless truck home so I could find another way to the job site, but I don't have one. So I have to call out. God dammit.

Though if there's one plus to this, it's that this could probably make for a pretty spiffy necklace or something.

My roommate's mom and little sister are here for 2 weeks. Her mom is here mainly to do work on the house, so that's good. However this is the first full day they've been here and I can hear her little sister barking like a dog at the other dogs. This is going to be a long two weeks.

Is she hot?

She's like maybe 10-12? She's autistic though so I'm just going to deal any minor annoyances for the next couple weeks.

Pwnd
    Dude, you should get her playing some video games to see if she has Rain Man abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Bloodspray View Post
    She's like maybe 10-12? She's autistic though so I'm just going to deal any minor annoyances for the next couple weeks.
    I can't help but notice you didn't answer Clint's question.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    I can't help but notice you didn't answer Clint's question.
    I really thought Clint was going to say "You didn't answer my question."

Hey, he's not the only one here from the South.

Clint's gonna be drunk as shit tonight.

I'm going out in a few minutes to get a sub or something and a six pack.