Page 821 of 882 FirstFirst ... 321 721 771 811 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 831 871 ... LastLast
Results 16,401 to 16,420 of 17630

Thread: Venting anger

Honkey Kong
    I don't want to get too personal but hopefully you get child support too dude. If not you should.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Quote Originally Posted by usedtabe View Post
    I don't want to get too personal but hopefully you get child support too dude. If not you should.
    Yeah, I SHOULD. Should being the keyword. I'll leave it at that, due to a promise to my daughter, not to speak ill of the unnamed beast.

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    So I thought I had a good thing going with this girl. Turns out she's under the impression that we're still just friends.

She told me yesterday that she has a double-date that she's going on sometime soon. I asked her if this was something that she planned before she met me, and apparently she did two days before she met me. Not sure how to feel about this. I really fucking dig this girl, and anytime we're together, everything feels perfect.

Am I getting my hopes up to much? I've been out of the dating scene for over 12 years, so I'm not sure what the fuck I'm supposed to do.

ARHGKLJSJDKLSJ BNDCNKLN!

Just have fun.

Pwnd
    That sounds like one of those things where if you try to hold on to it, it will escape you; yet being devoid of attachment somehow keeps it coming back. If that makes sense. Not referring to the girl as "it" of course, I'm talking about the relationship itself.

[Level 13: Notifying Niero Now]
    Aside from the decor and the fact I've hidden it best I can, so my room is kinda cool and geeky - THIS is what parts of my room look like.

Spoiler!

Due to us being on a 6 months tenancy agreement that requires renewal and the fact that our landlords would quite happily evict us rather than do the right safe thing and repair this damage, we're too worried about making complaints. It's so shoddy and the rent went up. Plus it lets in bad draughts in my room.

The wall had to be removed wholly last Christmas which required me having no choice but to vacate my room for an entire month (which they still wanted rent off me for). This is what they call doing a good job and what they leave behind?

The bathroom wall was structurally fucked and needed redoing and retiling, the wall has been dry as a bone for months and no tiling has occurred. Got phonecall the other day saying someone will come around and just paint it. So yeah....

GlowBear, can you call the BBB on your landlord (or whatever the equivalent is if you're not in the US)? That sounds like something that would be right up their alley. Or, if you've exhausted all your other options, remember that there's nothing that businessmen (like your landlord) hate more than bad press. So long as you've been paying rent on time every month (make sure you have proof) and haven't done anything that goes against your lease (like owning a pet when you're not allowed, etc.) then you shouldn't be worried about being evicted.

I've booked an advisory appointment with what's called Citizens Advice here - everything confidential. I want to get some info from them first on the down-low before I make any complaints. i.e I want to ensure that requesting structural damage to be mended (yet again) so that it is habitable for a human bloody being, will not result in unfair eviction or preventing us from renewing our contract when first 6 months is up. We had a 12 month contract last year, but this yeah they upped the rent and halved the contract.

They originally wanted to evict all tenants during the new tenant transfer in September so maintenance could be done in the bathroom, then when it was complete get new people in. We said we would forgo use of bathroom and find other means of shitting 'n' showering to stave off being chucked out. I want to stay here for 12 months, because it's just handier and I'm in no position yet to move, but ultimately when that period is up I'm definately moving into a different place, hopefully in same area.

Bad press is good idea heh....hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by GlowBear View Post
    I've booked an advisory appointment with what's called Citizens Advice here - everything confidential. I want to get some info from them first on the down-low before I make any complaints. i.e I want to ensure that requesting structural damage to be mended (yet again) so that it is habitable for a human bloody being, will not result in unfair eviction or preventing us from renewing our contract when first 6 months is up. We had a 12 month contract last year, but this yeah they upped the rent and halved the contract.

They originally wanted to evict all tenants during the new tenant transfer in September so maintenance could be done in the bathroom, then when it was complete get new people in. We said we would forgo use of bathroom and find other means of shitting 'n' showering to stave off being chucked out. I want to stay here for 12 months, because it's just handier and I'm in no position yet to move, but ultimately when that period is up I'm definately moving into a different place, hopefully in same area.

Bad press is good idea heh....hmmm
    If reading The Consumerist has taught me anything, it's that bad press is ALWAYS a good idea.

ISP has throttled my download to ~25 KiB/s for the last three days. The fuck?

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Quote Originally Posted by digtastik View Post
    I am so fucking stressed out right now. January can't end soon enough. I'm hoping that February will result in some much needed deep relaxing breaths.
    I am in the same boat. This has been probably one of the worst fucking months of my life. I kind of just want to give up on life right now. Blah.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightside View Post
    ISP has throttled my download to ~25 KiB/s for the last three days. The fuck?
    I hate when they do that.

Did you go over your data cap or download illegals stuffs?

Maybe the second one.

This is the first time it's happened. To be fair, I have been getting quite a bit of stuff while I've been off. Virgin has only throttled my p2p capacity, though. I downloaded the DmC and MGR demos on my Xbox in no time. I have no idea when they'll lift the cap--hopefully soon.

Ol' Flatdick
    A few months ago I posted about a breakup. I found out today that, despite the fact we were dating for nine months, she started dating someone after two and a half weeks. She's fucking scum. I'm convinced of it. The times she told me how hard things were on her all feel like bullshit. I've never been so fucking angry.

Wow, that's horrible dude

Quote Originally Posted by Brightside View Post
    Maybe the second one.

This is the first time it's happened. To be fair, I have been getting quite a bit of stuff while I've been off. Virgin has only throttled my p2p capacity, though. I downloaded the DmC and MGR demos on my Xbox in no time. I have no idea when they'll lift the cap--hopefully soon.
    Probably will, it might just be they're throttling because of demand elsewhere on the network.

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataract View Post
    A few months ago I posted about a breakup. I found out today that, despite the fact we were dating for nine months, she started dating someone after two and a half weeks. She's fucking scum. I'm convinced of it. The times she told me how hard things were on her all feel like bullshit. I've never been so fucking angry.
    I hear ya. My ex-wife, whom I was with for 13 years, started dating after less than 6 months apart.

HULK SMASH.

Honkey Kong
    Guess you guys never heard the description of women swinging from dick to dick. It sucks when it happens to you but it's definitely not rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataract View Post
    I know the feels only too well, it's a horrible rancid coursing swell that goes through you.

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzadolphin56 View Post
    Probably will, it might just be they're throttling because of demand elsewhere on the network.
    Quote Originally Posted by usedtabe View Post
    Guess you guys never heard the description of women swinging from dick to dick. It sucks when it happens to you but it's definitely not rare.
    I read Panza's post to describe the same thing as Used's and thought "wow, what a great way to word that."

I was anticipating his post :P