Page 820 of 879 FirstFirst ... 320 720 770 810 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 830 870 ... LastLast
Results 16,381 to 16,400 of 17576

Thread: Venting anger

Max respect for you, Phil.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Thanks guys. Been keeping a lot inside the past 6 months. My only interactions with people are at work (where I maintain buddy relationships) and here. Gotta spill this toxic shit somewhere. What else is a basement for?

For hiding the bodies ofcourse!

THE MR.E BIRD
    Or living in.

With the bodies.

Or living in the bodies.

THE MR.E BIRD
    So snugly.

Pwnd
    I'm kinda pissed at myself again because Roddy Piper was at the wrasslin' show Saturday night and I didn't even go to see it! WTF is wrong with me man. I have done become stuck in hermit crab mode.

Also <3 Phil, get well soon :P
    Last edited by Sir Legendhead; 01-14-2013 at 01:03 PM. Reason: ...and it was Jerry Lynn's last match in Nashville! Damn!

The wife and I went house hunting this past weekend and found a house that we really liked and wanted to put an offer on. But it turns out that the house flooded back in 2010 and the seller didn't disclose that. Plus, instead of getting a professional to treat the resulting mold (btw, did I say that it got mold), they decided to treat it themselves. Pisses me off because we both really liked this house. Oh well, I guess the hunt continues.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    I want to know whether I have a right to be angry over this.

So I only have two IRL friends, a gay couple named J and Z. They're the only friends I've had in years, almost a decade. Thus they are more important to me than some of my own family members.

A couple of months back they told me they were going to rent out one of their extra bedrooms and asked if I wanted to move in. I wanted to but was broke and had only just started working again so I couldn't afford what they were asking. They started to offer me their third, smaller extra bedroom for a lower price but by that time they'd already found a renter, for the second and he wasn't too keen on having to share a bathroom with another renter (He was mostly a stranger so he was paying a bit more than what they offered me). I wasn't too torn up about it. I figured he wouldn't be there forever and I could save up for when he moved out.

Well a week or so ago the guy said he was moving out and Z and J were back to wanting to rent out their extra rooms. They'd already found a potential renter, this guy they'd recently met named K, for the room the previous guy was vacating and were again talking about renting out the smaller room to me. After some prodding they said if I had the rent and didn't mind sharing a bathroom, the room was mine and I could move in by the first of next month. They told me this yesterday morning to be exact.

Now this morning they wrote me and are saying I can't move in with them anymore. They said they don't want to deal with the "chaos" of having two renters moving in. They told me that after K gets settled in then they'll decide if they want a fourth renter. This is all after they said the room was mine. I mean, I was planning on giving them February's rent in advance this morning. Not only that, but K went over to their place last night to talk about moving in and said he wasn't too keen on sharing a bathroom with someone else.

It just feels really unfair to me. They dangled something they knew I wanted right in front of my face and after saying the room was mine they suddenly at the last minute change their minds and expect me to just wait around for almost a month before telling me whether or not I may be able to move in? It just seems like a really shitty move and the fact that its coming from two people I care very much about is what's killing me the most.

So the offer that the wife and I put down on a house that we really liked was rejected. What's worse is that they didn't even give a counter-offer. Instead, they're holding out for the full asking price, which we will not be paying. It's just too bad because we both really loved that house.

Quote Originally Posted by djnealb View Post
    So the offer that the wife and I put down on a house that we really liked was rejected. What's worse is that they didn't even give a counter-offer. Instead, they're holding out for the full asking price, which we will not be paying. It's just too bad because we both really loved that house.
    Well, can't blame them given you don't know their situation. When we sold our last house, we were getting no traffic. We dropped the asking price 10K and put the property in a different search bracket and got flooded. With the amount of traffic we were getting, there was no reason to come down more. We did help the buyers out with closing costs, but we didn't come down off the asking price.

keep in mind that there are a lot of houses out there. you guys have plenty of time. you'll find something else. we are looking at getting out of our current house and I am prepared to get fucked hard.

[Level 12: CHET]
    General venting needed:

1) Getting a basic doctors appointment is apparently harder than booking an operation. But I need both, just weird the more severe one will be first and easier to sort out.

2) Not having proper internet in the house for a few weeks is fine, in fact I like the break, but because of others people procrastination&laziness, a 50 rehook-up fee has to be paid...money that does not exist.

3) Women and Men

4) People talking behind your back with people that they also talk about behind their back. Good grief.

5) Crutches are useless.

I am so fucking stressed out right now. January can't end soon enough. I'm hoping that February will result in some much needed deep relaxing breaths.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    A Succubi strip joint runned by a bunch of Amazons. - AKA "Pizza Planet".
    Lips a sore and swelling... Good times. Plan to pass out when I get the chance.

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Quote Originally Posted by digtastik View Post
    I am so fucking stressed out right now. January can't end soon enough. I'm hoping that February will result in some much needed deep relaxing breaths.
    Sorry to hear man. Here's to February!

Quote Originally Posted by PappaDukes View Post
    Sorry to hear man. Here's to February!
    Thanks. We'll survive.

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Day by day, brother.

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by digtastik View Post
    I feel kind of the same way. Like I have something I'm holding on to that I just don't know how to let go of, and I'm not even sure of what "it" is. Weird and vague but w/e, at least I tried to articulate it. That's always a decent place to start.

Quote Originally Posted by PappaDukes View Post
    Day by day, brother.
    Ha ha I wish. I'm consumed.

Fucking losing it because of money. Just paid my mortgage Monday ($1200), had to pay for tree service too ($600) and just broke a tooth and got hit with a $800 bill yesterday. Have enough groceries for about 2 weeks and get paid soon, but then it's bill time. My monthly bills are about $1300. So thats $3900 out this month, when i only pull about $4000 in (on a good month). Thank fucking Christ for what's left of my savings and credit cards, eh?