Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you find Destructoid???

[Level 3: Humanoid]
    I don't remember exactly when or how (I suspect it was a link through a news story, or maybe a forum post to something on Destructoid), but I do know it was before any of the podcasts were even started, and that was sometime in September of 2006. Yeah, I think I've been on Destructoid since close to the beginning. Before that, I remember reading Joystiq, and I haven't returned there since.

Admin / Midget King
    I followed a link from Kotaku in very early 06, started becoming a regular commenter during e3. I remember the first thing that really made it stand out for me was the video of Niero training for e3.

Also, I was the guy who originally raped Ron.

[Level 4: Cyborg]
    i used to go to GorillaMask many moons ago, they had a link trying to spread the word about some up and coming game site....

my brother sent me a link. it was a video of ryu hadoukenin' a mario level or something like that.

I came her from Nextgenwalkthroughs.com , in a thread the owner of the site mentioned destructoid so i came over and checked it out.

I as well used to visit GorillaMask all the time, and found the link about Double Vikings gaming project. The new site sounded like it was going to hae a good atmosphere and attitude, so I visited for a while.
    and then forgot about it, then came across a link to it somewhere visited again. then stopped. Then I remembered I saw a post on here with this interpretive dancer dancing to the All Your Base remix, i think her name was stella, and I showed that to my college class because he had a day about all your base. Then after that, I started checking back here regularly.

[Level 2: Human]
    I saw it mentioned on Attack Of The Show

I'm a SHAAAAARK
    Quote Originally Posted by ElRhino
    I as well used to visit GorillaMask all the time, and found the link about Double Vikings gaming project. The new site sounded like it was going to hae a good atmosphere and attitude, so I visited for a while.
    and then forgot about it, then came across a link to it somewhere visited again. then stopped. Then I remembered I saw a post on here with this interpretive dancer dancing to the All Your Base remix, i think her name was stella, and I showed that to my college class because he had a day about all your base. Then after that, I started checking back here regularly.
    Same way I found the site, GMask and DV.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    I saw it mentioned on Attack of the Show. I hated AOTS back then (still do), but I tuned to it anyways when I was bored.

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderChrist
    I found it both Appealing and Satisfying!
    I was browsing the internet's for rape game. and I have been here since the beginning.

Wiisucks isnt my original account so don't ask questions

Quote Originally Posted by WiiSucks
    I was browsing the internet's for rape game. and I have been here since the beginning.

Seriously...dont ask, im pretty sure the list of how many accounts wiisucks has had is equal to or greater than Sun Tzu's 'Art of War'

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhertz

Seriously...dont ask, im pretty sure the list of how many accounts wiisucks has had is equal to or greater than Sun Tzu's 'Art of War'

Your playing hard ball Silverhertz so here is the list

Jacob Emily
    Michael Emma
    Joshua Madison
    Ethan Isabella
    Matthew Ava
    Daniel Abigail
    Christopher Olivia
    Andrew Hannah
    Anthony Sophia

Oh wait thats the most popular baby names of 2006

somehow spiderchrist fits into this.... somehow

Jacob Emily
    Michael Emma
    Joshua Madison
    Ethan Isabella
    Matthew Ava
    Daniel Abigail
    Christopher Olivia
    Andrew Hannah
    Anthony Sophia

Im pretty sure Ive seen you in a Andrew Hannah though

Pwnd

Jacob Emily
    Michael Emma
    Joshua Madison
    Ethan Isabella
    Matthew Ava
    Daniel Abigail
    Christopher Olivia
    Andrew Hannah
    Anthony Sophia

Im pretty sure Ive seen you in a Andrew Hannah though

Via Wiki

Andrew Hannah (born September 17, 1864, died June 17, 1940) was a Scottish international footballer who played for Liverpool Football Club in the late 19th century.

Life and playing career

Born in Renton, Dumbartonshire, Hannah also played for Renton F.C, twice, Everton and Rob Roy. Signed for Liverpool by John McKenna and his management partner W. E. Barclay in 1892. Hannah was the Right Back in Liverpool's first ever competitive fixture, an 8-0 victory against Higher Walton on the 3 September 1892 in the Lancashire League, which the Reds went on to win convincingly. Andrew then had the honour of becoming one of the 11 players that played in Liverpool's first Football League fixture the following season a 2-0 win over Middlesborough Ironopolis at the Paradise Field on September 2, 1893 he went to play 24 of the 28 matches which saw Liverpool win the Football League Second Division.

Hannah went on to play 73 times for Liverpool before leaving in 1895, he only managed to score the 1 goal in a 2-0 victory over Burslem Port Vale on the 14 April 1894.

Hannah made 1 appearance for Scotland whilst a Renton player on the 10 March 1888 a 5-1 victory over Wales at Easter Road, Edinburgh.

Career details

As a player:

* Liverpool FC (1892 - 1895): 73 appearances, 1 goal - Football League Second Division winner's medal (1894)
    * Scotland (1888): 1 appearance

you got me.[/b]

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    When I was in Japan I stumbled on a website called chatterboxradio and I listened to their podcasts. After a while I started to post on their forums, a lot.

So namelessted was one of their dudes and he told me about dtoid (back in 2006) so I checked it out but didn't register till around November time. Then he told me about vent, I joined in and got harassed by Puppetpallmich all the fucking time. What a dick :P

Anyway I couldn't stop checking the site and ending up coming here and in the vent all the fucking time. Puppet turned out, not to be a dick ;-D

Old skool shit - Mail order bukkake. the Cage.

I was at work, wasting time as I usually do and was typing random shit in to google as I do when I have nothing else to do. It was something along the lines of..

'"video game music" totally fucking epic win'

and was linked to some thread here about VG music

[Level 2: Human]
    This kid I met at a Converge show told me about it and I checked it out but than kind of forgot. Later, I was linked from www.racketboy.com and now I'm a regular!

Pwnd
    Dtoid found me. Actually, its no joke. Around the first week of Dtoid's existence, I made a video emulating games from multiple consoles onto the 360. Niero emailed me, so I made a Dtoid video for him playing all kinds of shit on a 360. We got to be friends, and then around September of 06, right around the same time as Summa, I came on full time.

[Level 5: Mech]
    Quote Originally Posted by RonWorkman
    Dtoid found me. Actually, its no joke. Around the first week of Dtoid's existence, I made a video emulating games from multiple consoles onto the 360. Niero emailed me, so I made a Dtoid video for him playing all kinds of shit on a 360. We got to be friends, and then around September of 06, right around the same time as Summa, I came on full time.
    That's awesome. Also I'm intrigued of how you emulate games onto your 360. Not enough to actually go look and try it but intrigued nonetheless.

[Level 3: Humanoid] Lines Full of Lies's Avatar
    randomly clicking blog links over and over and over.