Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 793

Thread: Worst joke you know

  1. #761
    [Level 4: Cyborg]
    PinkRanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Browntown
    Posts
    242
    Two tomatoes crossed the road, when one of them got hit by a car, the other one said "Come on, Ketchup".

  2. #762
    Pwnd
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    22,558
    You know what's worse than biting into a apple and finding a worm?

    Taking a bite out of a hot dog and noticing it has veins.

  3. #763
    Pwnd
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    22,558
    Little Johnny wakes up one night hearing strange noises from his parent's bedroom. He opens the door to his parents room and sees Mom, handcuffed to the bed's headboard, Dad ramming her from behind.

    Johnny screams. Dad turns to looks at him, laughs and gives Mom a slap on the bum for good measure. Johnny runs away, still screaming.

    Once Dad has finished Mom off, he uncuffs her. She immediately says, 'You better go tell Johnny everything is OK, the shit he just saw could scar him for life".

    Dad rolls his eyes and begrudgingly agrees. Pulls on his robe and heads for Johnny's room only to find it's empty. He then heads for the TV room but when he passes the guest room, he notices the door is ajar, noises coming from inside. He opens the door to look in and sees Granny on her hands and knees, little Johnny railing her from behind.

    Dad screams.

    Johnny turns around, looks at him and says, "Yeah, not so funny when it's your mom huh?"

  4. #764
    [Level 7: Sentinel]
    Bec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    AUS
    Posts
    1,559
    heh. heh heh. heheheheheheheheh

  5. #765
    Admiral Ackbar finished shooting his debut feature film and exclaimed "It's a wrap!"

  6. #766
    [Level 5: Mech]
    Friendly_Wookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Sunny Sussex, UK
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by digtastik View Post
    Admiral Ackbar finished shooting his debut feature film and exclaimed "It's a wrap!"
    Brilliant.

  7. #767
    [Level 2: Human]
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    43
    Kingcobra 1: Dude! We are deadly, right?
    KingCobra 2: hell yeah we are!
    Kingcobra 1: Im nervous... i just bit my tongue.

  8. #768
    [Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    blehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,942
    Quote Originally Posted by digtastik View Post
    Admiral Ackbar finished shooting his debut feature film and exclaimed "It's a wrap!"

  9. #769
    [Level 8: Skynet] Vahnati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Guess.
    Posts
    2,511
    Isn't that the point of the "Worst joke you know" thread? ..Bad jokes?

  10. 10-28-2012, 03:46 PM


  11. 10-28-2012, 09:49 PM


  12. #770
    [Level 4: Cyborg] UglyCasanova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Oslo, Norway
    Posts
    199
    Q:What's the difference between a mexican and a picnic table?
    A: The picnic table can support a family

    Q: How do you fit four gay guys on a bar stool?
    A: Turn the stool upside down

  13. #771
    [Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    PhilKenSebben's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sacksofmenyo
    Posts
    6,078
    Why do surfers hate breakfast at the beach?

    Sandy Eggos!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Legendhead View Post
    Little Johnny wakes up one night hearing strange noises from his parent's bedroom. He opens the door to his parents room and sees Mom, handcuffed to the bed's headboard, Dad ramming her from behind.

    Johnny screams. Dad turns to looks at him, laughs and gives Mom a slap on the bum for good measure. Johnny runs away, still screaming.

    Once Dad has finished Mom off, he uncuffs her. She immediately says, 'You better go tell Johnny everything is OK, the shit he just saw could scar him for life".

    Dad rolls his eyes and begrudgingly agrees. Pulls on his robe and heads for Johnny's room only to find it's empty. He then heads for the TV room but when he passes the guest room, he notices the door is ajar, noises coming from inside. He opens the door to look in and sees Granny on her hands and knees, little Johnny railing her from behind.

    Dad screams.

    Johnny turns around, looks at him and says, "Yeah, not so funny when it's your mom huh?"
    That shit actually made me laugh.

  14. #772
    [Level 6: Robot]
    smurfee_mcgee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,177
    Sandy Eggos. Jesus Christ, that is bad.

    Q:What's the difference between a mexican and a picnic table?
    A: The picnic table can support a family


    Now that's actually funny. Eh, Phil? EH? EEEHHHHH?

  15. #773
    [Level 4: Cyborg] UglyCasanova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Oslo, Norway
    Posts
    199
    Q: Why was the rubber band pistol confiscated from algebra class?
    A: Because it was a weapon of math disruption

    Q: What did the cannibal do after dumping his girlfriend?
    A: Wipe his ass

  16. #774
    [Level 4: Cyborg]
    Josh Derocher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Portland, Maine, United States
    Posts
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by UglyCasanova View Post
    Q: What did the cannibal do after dumping his girlfriend?
    A: Wipe his ass
    That's hilarious.

  17. #775
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfee_mcgee View Post

    Q:What's the difference between a mexican and a picnic table?
    A: The picnic table can support a family
    I laughed pretty hard at that.

  18. #776
    King of Ties 'n' Gifs 'n' Shit
    Mix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    5,204
    What do clouds wear under their pants?

    Thunderpants......

  19. #777
    Pow! Right in the kisser!
    PappaDukes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Death Row
    Posts
    14,015
    Saw this one on my Twitter feed last night. I about died laughing:

    A horse walks into a bar. The bartender asks him "Why the long face?" The horse unable to speak english, shits on the floor and leaves.

  20. #778
    Totally fine with skeezers
    bbrigg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nebulon 9: Shitfinity Quadrant
    Posts
    8,967
    Quote Originally Posted by PappaDukes View Post
    Saw this one on my Twitter feed last night. I about died laughing:

    A horse walks into a bar. The bartender asks him "Why the long face?" The horse unable to speak english, shits on the floor and leaves.
    excellent

  21. #779
    King of Ties 'n' Gifs 'n' Shit
    Mix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    5,204
    I made this up a couple months ago and it's actually gotten a few laughs despite how bad it is.

    What is a black rappers favorite flavor of chips?
    Salt an Vin-IGGAH!

  22. #780
    Pwnd
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    22,558
    Heh, I got one.

    You know why Tupac isn't allowed in the country club?
    It's because he's dead. What, did you think it was because he's black or something?

Similar Threads

  1. Someone please tell me this is a 4chan joke
    By blehman in forum The Bar
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 12:44 PM
  2. The VGAs are a fucking joke
    By RoyRP216 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 06:59 PM
  3. Post a joke
    By Serial in forum The Bar
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 11:04 PM
  4. This better be a fucking joke, Google
    By Ishaan in forum The Bar
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-07-2006, 06:39 PM
  5. Tell me a joke.
    By Brandon2520 in forum The Bar
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-16-2006, 08:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •