Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: PAX Prime 2014

This? This right here? This is why I don't venture into the forums. Mr Andy Dixon's Avatar
    Last edited by Mr Andy Dixon; 08-27-2014 at 11:55 AM.

[Level 6: Robot]
    Man I wish I could go to this. Y'all are so lucky. Have fun!

Princess Tiny feet
    YAY!!!

I don't think I have the technology required to buy a 3 day pass the millisecond it becomes available.

Lucky for you it doesn't require technology. Just an army of ticket farming Chinese

WAT

Like those WoW gold farmers
    ... Nevermind. Joke fell flat.

Hah, I thought you were kinda serious for second, 'cause of the whole scalping thing. I have no idea how bad it is these days.

I hear it's bad. I hear the next Willy Wonka movie will be about getting the Golden Ticket to PAX Prime....lets see if that joke sticks....

Princess Tiny feet
    Alas david and I have not been able to find badges yet but if we can find people to crash with we might just come up anyway to see everyone

This? This right here? This is why I don't venture into the forums. Mr Andy Dixon's Avatar
    If all else fails, there's never a shortage of tickets being sold at the front gate...

And if it's any consolation, last year they were being sold at face value. No idea how these people are making money.

Princess Tiny feet
    sooo no one is going to PAX huh?

[Level 1: Fresh Meat]
    I'm going! Just had no idea the Google Group had been formed. Maybe it should be linked on a front page post? There may be a bunch of Dtoiders going who just don't go to the forums.

http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/Mr+...--279777.phtml

Please everyone adopt someone if you can. It means the world to the people who can't go (I speak from experience).

Also, the front page post with links to the Google group, etc. will go up this afternoon. Sorry for not getting it up sooner, but we were waiting for some of the details of our parties to get finalized.

[Level 4: Cyborg]
    Looks like Scotty G cannot go to PAX, so who needs tickets? I have 4 one-days (Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon) w his name on them.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Quote Originally Posted by Scield View Post
    I hear it's bad. I hear the next Willy Wonka movie will be about getting the Golden Ticket to PAX Prime....lets see if that joke sticks....
    it does, and it makes me worried about the upcoming PAX East as well. REEDpop (the company that runs the PAX's and a few others) has to get it's shit together asap.

That being said, can I ask to be adopted here?

[Level 3: Humanoid]
    Gonna start another Groupme soon for this year , its an phone application that will help us communicate with each other rather easily and give us some amusing emojis to play with. If you were on a previous PAX Groupme, just send a PM with your username. If you have not been one before, PM me your wanted username and phone# so that I can add you.

King of Ties 'n' Gifs 'n' Shit
    I am going with my wife, her sister and her husband for Sat/Sun @ PAX.

I will be around the Seattle area Friday Night, a 1hr drive away give or take. We will try to find a cheap hotel to crash in that night so we can already be in the States and 1hr away from Seattle Saturday morning. We did not really feel like waking up at 4am on Saturday to start our trek across the US border. Plus, spending an extra $200 for the convenience of being able to sleep in Saturday morning was a bit steep.

The only brutal part is there were no double occupancies so there are 4 people in 1 room with 1 king size bed Have to bring an air mattress that we have to deflate and hide every morning as well as have my sister in law and husband come into our room behind us all sneaky like, fun, fun!.

If I had known earlier that the Dtoid stuff was going on I probably would have booked Friday too, sounds like I'm going to miss some fun ;_;

I also highly doubt given the insane amount of people going but is there WiFi at PAX? Fuck paying insane roaming charges!

http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/Mr+...--280276.phtml

If you're going to PAX, bring another Dtoider with you! If you're not going, sound off so someone can adopt you!