Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27

Thread: The Arcade Part 2: Revengicide

[Level 9: Chuck Norris]
    Quote Originally Posted by Marche100 View Post
    Fuck. I was looking at some Rule of Rose reviews (just to see what people think of it), and I'm seeing a good bit of "the gameplay sucks" comments. Especially in regards to the combat. Ughhh...it's going to be Haunting Ground all over again. Except this time the dog is apparently useless. Greaaat.
    Aye, dn't be talkin shit about Brown. He ain't nearly as bad as that useless cunt Huey. But yeah, the combat is terrible and the boss fights are almost impossible if you don't stock up on health items. At least the enemies ain't after your womb this time. They just wanna kill you because they think you're a stupid bitch.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake] Firion's Avatar

Also god dammit stop getting delayed

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/9148...ps3-transfers/

When this comes out anyone wanna play with me on le Vita version? (Cough Marche cough)

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Quote Originally Posted by Firion View Post
    When this comes out anyone wanna play with me on le Vita version? (Cough Marche cough)
    Hell if I'm buying Minecraft again. I get all of five minutes of usage out of it per year. And beyond that I'm not really a fan of Minecraft. It was cool when it came out. Now it's more like "Yeah, this is a last ditch resort if I'm bored. And it's really sad if I have to resort to it."

Quote Originally Posted by Firion View Post
    I don't get why you would buy the old Metal Slugs (unless you want to support the developer, which hasn't made a "new" Metal Slug in six years). You can emulate them so damn easily. Emulate the PSP anthology if you're interested.

Lame. And just to have it on a handheld, I've bought several PSP games I could probably emulate otherwise.

Silent Hill 1-3 and the first half of 4 are all excellent. I'd say 3 is weakest as a game, but still a great experience overall.

Also, after the first one, the game has separate difficulty levels for combat and puzzles. I cannot imagine ever wanting to up the combat difficulty, since that just makes things take longer to kill and makes them kill you faster. This doesn't help Silent Hill in any way. The puzzle difficulties, however make things pretty interesting. You will want a notebook for a lot of the puzzles.

Also also, be sure to press L1 or R1 when you're in the options menu to check out the hidden options menu.

Edit - fucking SNK. No company is worse about milking their past catalog. There is no good reason that they should be releasing 3 as a standalone. Same with Capcom and the Megaman and Street Fighter Alpha games on PSN. They release titles one-at-a-time like they're new instead of putting out a collection. You can get full Megaman, Megaman X, and SF Alpha collections on PS2, but you have to get each game piecemeal on PS3.

Also, with all of their necromancy, you'd think Crystalis would get an XBLA/PSN release or even an update.

Gone Home for Wii U? I didn't see that coming.