Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20

Thread: The Arcade Part 2: Revengicide

[Level 12: CHET]
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboKill View Post

Dragon's Crown, a stellar title no matter what platform you get it for, is Cross-Play and Cross-Buy for the low, low cost of free next month. This may knock me right out of my Full Boost coma for a hot minute. The Wizard is coming back. Make no mistake.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake] Firion's Avatar
    Can multiple people be the same character? Because whoever I end up playing with I gotta be the elf. I mean a loli character, what could be more fitting?

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Yes, you could have an all-dorf sausage festival if you please

Don't tempt me.

Quote Originally Posted by Firion View Post
    Can multiple people be the same character? Because whoever I end up playing with I gotta be the elf. I mean a loli character, what could be more fitting?
    I have to be the sorceress, because if I don't, no one will.

Taking one for the team. No need to thank me.

Spoiler!

I always do too, which is also why being a ranged character will be fun, it's been a long time since I've chosen a non physical character where you have the choice.

Watching Hyrule Warriors videos just makes me want to see other IP's get the Warriors treatment.

Dark Souls Warriors! Metal Gear Warriors! Halo Warriors!

[Level 6: Robot]

Quote Originally Posted by Gorilla Gravy View Post
    Watching Hyrule Warriors videos just makes me want to see other IP's get the Warriors treatment.

Dark Souls Warriors! Metal Gear Warriors! Halo Warriors!
    Halo Warriors would be hype as fuck.

Fin Sahrot Dovahkodaav
    Apparently a member on the PS+ team answered a question saying that the Dragon's Crown will be cross-Play too. So, despite not having a Vita, I am looking forward to (hopefully) trying it out.

I haven't gotten into a beat-em-up since the Game Gear Power Ranger games and TMNT IV. They've always felt too simple to keep me engaged. This though, I've always wanted to try.

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Sy View Post
    Starring such familiar faces as...

Can't wait to play as Steven Hansen and just wreck shit.

Juice Box
    Really wish I had a ps4 / Vita to play all these great games on PS+ alone. I had played Dragon's crown with my brother for a bit a few weeks ago, and really enjoyed it. I think I was the archer.

[Level 6: Robot]
    Quote Originally Posted by Marche100 View Post
    Starring such familiar faces as...

Can't wait to play as Steven Hansen and just wreck shit.
    That was actually the inspiration for the game from what I've read on their website. Though it seems like the creator of the game chose to define SJW as simply someone who voices out an opinion that's either unpopular or generates a ton of hatred towards them.
    I chose not to depict social justice warriors as the negative stereotype but as a symbol for any human standing up against ignorant people. By pairing social justice warriors with the opposing label used to dismiss someone online – troll – in a modernization of a medieval fantasy RPG, I hoped to get people talking about how we interact online. I have a bad habit of scrolling through the comments sections of every article I read. Even mundane articles about the third quarter earning reports of aluminum smelting companies are prone to random outbursts of racism and sexism.
    It's a shame as I would love this game even more if they went ahead and made fun of the stereotype. Seeing actual "SJWs" response to that would have been entertaining and could possibly strengthen the message of this game.

Side note: It seems like something else triggers the "I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG" filter. I copy-pasted that quote and the phrase appeared in the space between some of the sentences.

After the report of a loss from Nintendo yesterday, today follows a report from Sony which looks much brighter, which is good since they are not in a healthy financial situation like big N

TOKYO — Sony Corp. reported a surprise eightfold jump in quarterly profit Thursday as sales got a perk from a cheap yen and its bottom line was helped by gains from selling buildings and its stake in a video-game maker.

Sony's April-June profit soared to 26.8 billion yen ($261 million) from 3.1 billion yen a year earlier. Analysts surveyed by FactSet had forecast a loss. Quarterly sales climbed nearly 6 percent to 1.81 trillion yen ($17.6 billion).
    The Japanese electronics and entertainment conglomerate, which has been trying to reshape its business after years of losses, did well in its video games, movie and camera businesses, offsetting restructuring costs.

source and more details at
    http://www.fresnobee.com/2014/07/30/...p=/99/406/557/

They were probably saved by donations meant for africa.

Quote Originally Posted by R.Hoffmann View Post
    After the report of a loss from Nintendo yesterday, today follows a report from Sony which looks much brighter, which is good since they are not in a healthy financial situation like big N

TOKYO — Sony Corp. reported a surprise eightfold jump in quarterly profit Thursday as sales got a perk from a cheap yen and its bottom line was helped by gains from selling buildings and its stake in a video-game maker.

Sony's April-June profit soared to 26.8 billion yen ($261 million) from 3.1 billion yen a year earlier. Analysts surveyed by FactSet had forecast a loss. Quarterly sales climbed nearly 6 percent to 1.81 trillion yen ($17.6 billion).
    The Japanese electronics and entertainment conglomerate, which has been trying to reshape its business after years of losses, did well in its video games, movie and camera businesses, offsetting restructuring costs.

source and more details at
    http://www.fresnobee.com/2014/07/30/...p=/99/406/557/
    They were banking on that. Literally.

Quote Originally Posted by TurboKill View Post
    Apparently a member on the PS+ team answered a question saying that the Dragon's Crown will be cross-Play too. So, despite not having a Vita, I am looking forward to (hopefully) trying it out.

I haven't gotten into a beat-em-up since the Game Gear Power Ranger games and TMNT IV. They've always felt too simple to keep me engaged. This though, I've always wanted to try.
    It is cross-play AND cross-buy on Plus. You can export your save to PSN, then redownload it on the opposite system to keep leveling your characters across both platforms. That shit is how the future of games was supposed to work, and so far, only one company has made that a thing: Sony.

Also, play with everyone. All the characters have their own specialities, some only become apparent after leveling them up for a while. Like the Wizard, for instance. Dude is black mage. Level him up, he's a walking apocalypse.