Thread: MAGStock 2014: June 27th-29th

Bye-bye, we love you.

MAGStock 2014: June 27th-29th

MAGStock is happening! Want the fun and drinking of MAGFest, but with more camping? Check out the site at http://magstock.net/ for details!

It's being held at:
    SMALL COUNTRY CAMPGROUND
    4400 BYRD MILL RD.
    LOUISA, VA 23093

http://www.smallcountry.com/

Tickets are $40 pre-purchase or $50 at the door + $20 if you want a t-shirt.

This is my first time attending. The peeps I room with at MAGFest convinced me that it was pretty awesome and if I wanted to be awesome I should go. And I totally want to be awesome. Basically the idea is getting a chance to hang out and party with other MAGFest attendees without worrying about panels and game demos and vomit in the Gaylord elevators and all that stuff. Get a chance to chill and make new friends. There will be bands, and there's a trampoline, a lake, and other stuff. Also pretty much everyone will be bringing their portables, there will be access to wifi, and there's sure to be some hardcore nuts who will bring tvs/consoles.

You'll need to bring camping stuff, so if you don't already have tents/tarps/sleeping bags hopefully you know someone who does. There's stores and restaurants in the area if you're not down for cooking over a fire.

Facebook: (https://www.facebook.com/events/1426329714284182/)
    MAGStock's Veteran's Guide to MAGStock: (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...xOd-IEEig/edit)

Anyone else planning on going? If a few other Dtoiders show up I'll probably record a Radio D remote.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    I wish I could go to this, but it's during a time of the year that I just can't get off from work.

[Level 6: Robot]
    That actually sounds pretty fun. I wont be able to plan it out in time for this year. Maybe next year.

Ray of Sunshine
    I hate camping, but I fully endorse people going to MAGstock mostly as a follow up that people go to MAGfest too

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Two things, I'll have to check out MAGFest first, but this sounds pretty cool. I wonder if we'll see a ripple effect and other events pick up on such a thing.

Secondly. This is probably a shot in the dark, but if there's like a merch ... guy or any way to buy MAGFest/Stock merch at 'Stock could someone look into patches? I'm good for reimbursement. Curious to see what this brings back, had to try and ask.

Bye-bye, we love you.
    I'll keep an eye out. They mentioned being out of the hoodies on facebook, so maybe they'll have some MAGFest merch there?

a man and his vest can dream. Thanks!

Bye-bye, we love you.
    Heading out in a few hours! Will post pics later assuming I can get decent internet out there.

Looking forward to them updates. Have fun!

Bye-bye, we love you.
    No patches nanashi, just t-shirts and hoodies. Sorry! Going to pick up a hoodie tomorrow though.

lol alright thanks for checking Aaron.

Bye-bye, we love you.
    Guys I drank a lot of rum today. I feel extra piratey.