- Valkyr now has 600 base armor.
- Valkyr’s Hysteria ability now takes weapon damage and crit into consideration.
- Frost’s Snowglobe now has health in the following values as upgraded/fused: 1500,2500,3000,3500. (lolbestdefenseguy)
- Bow weapons receive 1/3 damage buff + gave charged arrows innate puncture depth. (Paris Prime can apparently get 100% crit, 5.4x crit damage)
- Dread arrows have increased flight speed.
- Embolist now has increased damage and forced poison proc.
- Tigris now has improved damage, critical chance, and proc rate.
- Hek damage increased and more minimum damage added to falloff.
- Hammer and Staff weapons now ragdoll enemies on charged attacks. (So they're worth using now?)
- Latron and Latron Prime now have increased damage. (Prime had it's damage almost doubled. People think it's a mistake, I hope it isn't.)
- Steel Charge now has 10 levels and can add 28 mod points and is more effective.
- Void Defense missions are now Endless, they no longer have a set number of waves to complete.
- Corpus Crewmen Helmets now are destroyed after taking an amount of damage, revealing a head that is open for headshots underneath!
- Volt and Banshee parts can now be researched in the new Dojo Labs!
- Improvements made to the Void Drop table, find Prime Drop locations on the Wikia or Forums (http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Orokin_Void). (Getting a prime orthos might be possible now!)
- Fixes to scarf physics.
- Fixed animations for the Spectra reload.
- Fixed holster positions of Cernos for multiple Warframes. (No more wings? Boo.)
- Fixed the Galantine not having elemental FX on its blade.
- Fixed a deadzone in the melee sweeps, which could cause attacks to miss where the enemy's full body collision started roughly where the player's hand is.
New update is live! Clan weapons are being researched and the Warframe room is being built. If you want to get Banshee, Volt or the new Zephyr, check the Dojo tomorrow afternoon and then start fighting Corpus for Oxium.
Also, if anyone with Photoshop skills can make a 128x128 .PNG of the Destructoid logo, I can upload to Warframe as our Clan Logo.