Highlights from the update 12 notes
Update 12: Zephyr Rises
- New Game Mode – “Interception” Territory Control Mode! (It's about time...)
- New Clan Dojo room available - Build Warframes in the Tenno Research Lab.
- New Clan Dojo Garden room + 8 new decorations! (The dojo will be filthy with new shit)
- New Warframe – Zephyr, the aeronautical Warframe (+ alternate helmet!)
- New Weapon – “Phage” Infested Primary. (Clockwork's new favorite weapon. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Phage, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhoouPUHwy0)
- New Weapon – “Jat Kittag” Grineer Melee (http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Jat_Kittag, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBKzDS_YkCY)
- New Weapon – “Akstiletto” Tenno Secondary (http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Akstiletto)
- New Weapon – “Dual Cestras” – Dual wield your Cestras! (http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Dual_Cestras)
- Polarity Management is here! You can now swap the order of Polarities on your Forma’d gear! (And 12.1 makes it not erase all your polarities! SLEEK CODING)
- Valkyr now has 600 base armor.
- Valkyr’s Hysteria ability now takes weapon damage and crit into consideration.
- Frost’s Snowglobe now has health in the following values as upgraded/fused: 1500,2500,3000,3500. (lolbestdefenseguy)
- Bow weapons receive 1/3 damage buff + gave charged arrows innate puncture depth. (Paris Prime can apparently get 100% crit, 5.4x crit damage)
- Dread arrows have increased flight speed.
- Embolist now has increased damage and forced poison proc.
- Tigris now has improved damage, critical chance, and proc rate.
- Hek damage increased and more minimum damage added to falloff.
- Hammer and Staff weapons now ragdoll enemies on charged attacks. (So they're worth using now?)
- Latron and Latron Prime now have increased damage. (Prime had it's damage almost doubled. People think it's a mistake, I hope it isn't.)
- Steel Charge now has 10 levels and can add 28 mod points and is more effective.
- Void Defense missions are now Endless, they no longer have a set number of waves to complete.
- Corpus Crewmen Helmets now are destroyed after taking an amount of damage, revealing a head that is open for headshots underneath!
- Volt and Banshee parts can now be researched in the new Dojo Labs!
- Improvements made to the Void Drop table, find Prime Drop locations on the Wikia or Forums (http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Orokin_Void). (Getting a prime orthos might be possible now!)
- Fixes to scarf physics.
- Fixed animations for the Spectra reload.
- Fixed holster positions of Cernos for multiple Warframes. (No more wings? Boo.)
- Fixed the Galantine not having elemental FX on its blade.
- Fixed a deadzone in the melee sweeps, which could cause attacks to miss where the enemy's full body collision started roughly where the player's hand is.