Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Warframe (aka SPACE NINJAS)

[Level 6: Robot]
    Sup, Warfriends?

Highlights from the update 12 notes

Update 12: Zephyr Rises

ADDITIONS

- New Game Mode – “Interception” Territory Control Mode! (It's about time...)
    - New Clan Dojo room available - Build Warframes in the Tenno Research Lab.
    - New Clan Dojo Garden room + 8 new decorations! (The dojo will be filthy with new shit)
    - New Warframe – Zephyr, the aeronautical Warframe (+ alternate helmet!)
    - New Weapon – “Phage” Infested Primary. (Clockwork's new favorite weapon. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Phage, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhoouPUHwy0)
    - New Weapon – “Jat Kittag” Grineer Melee (http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Jat_Kittag, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBKzDS_YkCY)
    - New Weapon – “Akstiletto” Tenno Secondary (http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Akstiletto)
    - New Weapon – “Dual Cestras” – Dual wield your Cestras! (http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Dual_Cestras)
    - Polarity Management is here! You can now swap the order of Polarities on your Forma’d gear! (And 12.1 makes it not erase all your polarities! SLEEK CODING)

Warframe Changes:

- Valkyr now has 600 base armor.
    - Valkyr’s Hysteria ability now takes weapon damage and crit into consideration.
    - Frost’s Snowglobe now has health in the following values as upgraded/fused: 1500,2500,3000,3500. (lolbestdefenseguy)

Weapon Changes:

- Bow weapons receive 1/3 damage buff + gave charged arrows innate puncture depth. (Paris Prime can apparently get 100% crit, 5.4x crit damage)
    - Dread arrows have increased flight speed.
    - Embolist now has increased damage and forced poison proc.
    - Tigris now has improved damage, critical chance, and proc rate.
    - Hek damage increased and more minimum damage added to falloff.
    - Hammer and Staff weapons now ragdoll enemies on charged attacks. (So they're worth using now?)
    - Latron and Latron Prime now have increased damage. (Prime had it's damage almost doubled. People think it's a mistake, I hope it isn't.)

Aura Changes:
    - Steel Charge now has 10 levels and can add 28 mod points and is more effective.

Other Changes:

- Void Defense missions are now Endless, they no longer have a set number of waves to complete.
    - Corpus Crewmen Helmets now are destroyed after taking an amount of damage, revealing a head that is open for headshots underneath!
    - Volt and Banshee parts can now be researched in the new Dojo Labs!
    - Improvements made to the Void Drop table, find Prime Drop locations on the Wikia or Forums (http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Orokin_Void). (Getting a prime orthos might be possible now!)

FIXES

- Fixes to scarf physics.
    - Fixed animations for the Spectra reload.
    - Fixed holster positions of Cernos for multiple Warframes. (No more wings? Boo.)
    - Fixed the Galantine not having elemental FX on its blade.
    - Fixed a deadzone in the melee sweeps, which could cause attacks to miss where the enemy's full body collision started roughly where the player's hand is.
    Last edited by Trev; 02-06-2014 at 02:50 PM.

Looking forward to trying the Jat Kittag a/k/a the Swiffer Of Doom. And the Phage will be nice right up until they gimp energy weapons.

Warframe research will be nice, though. I have a couple of friends who aren't super into the game but would like a better frame than the base they chose. Researching one in the clan will be helpful.

Fucking finally with the bow buff. I can mod them to be useful but this ought to make them a viable option. Sometimes.

LOL at them trying to make Valkyr not suck, though. 600 base armor seems like an over-correction but okay.

Do you mean continuous fire or are they planning some shit to ruin everything that fires pew pews instead of bullets?

Valkyr needs it. Maybe now Rage and low shields is a viable thing.

Continuous fire, yeah. Not looking forward to that. Goodbye Synapse.

Looks like they added something just for me. Now I can be a mutant space ninja cowboy. Time to make those vastos.

New update is live! Clan weapons are being researched and the Warframe room is being built. If you want to get Banshee, Volt or the new Zephyr, check the Dojo tomorrow afternoon and then start fighting Corpus for Oxium.

Also, if anyone with Photoshop skills can make a 128x128 .PNG of the Destructoid logo, I can upload to Warframe as our Clan Logo.

I do really want zephyr...

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Frost looks... Cool.

Zephyr will blow you away?

Quote Originally Posted by Last Scion of the House of Blue Lions View Post
    Frost looks... Cool.
    Frost Prime looks even cooler.

Dtoid clan logo courtesy of Trev.

Haven't uploaded it yet. Wanted to see what Trev thought and if anyone else liked it as well.

Trev, it made the background of the black version you sent me clear as well. Apparently it's an automatic thing. I wouldn't mind seeing a black background around the Dtoid head to make it a little more noticeable. Other than that I think it looks pretty damn cool.

That's a pretty sweet emblem. Love the wings.

The clear background would help the logo look better on lighter colour frames so that's a good change I feel

I'll see if I can give it a bit of an outline to make it pop against light paint jobs. I'll send you a new one tonight.

I don't remember your email, so here. Use this one, not the preview.

Based on the advice here, I have darkened the green and red somewhat. I can't do the compression thing though, so who knows how shitty it will be. I added a dark gray (hopefully not dark enough to be removed automatically) outline to it, which should help things stay crisp. If it looks too outlined in the preview, I'll tweak it some more.

Hopefully, it will only be this shitty

Last edited by Trev; 04-23-2014 at 05:57 PM.

I think we did it. I'm very happy with it as is unless you have any more tweaks you want to try, Trev.