Page 318 of 318 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 314 315 316 317 318
Results 6,341 to 6,352 of 6352

Thread: Community Discourse

Yeah, I'm trying to get that done. Stuff like PSToid just needs a new forum created, that ain't the problem. I somehow haven't figured out however how to make for example everything that is in "Former Shows" invisible in the overview. But I'll get there.

Juice Box
    I believe in you.

[Level 11: Spinal Tap]
    Podcasts do need a FP push right now. I'm hoping with Holmes in charge, we'll see more of a spotlight on them. I always thought podcasting went over Dale's head in a big way, but Holmes has more of an interest with the whole "partake/curate DIY shows" thing.

Really needs a step up from leaving them in the community blogs section, either way.

Quote Originally Posted by pk fire View Post
    I believe in you.
    If anyone has any idea of vBulletin and knows right away, feel free to hit me up through PM. I feel like I'm just overlooking the most obvious option. But we'll get this done fo sho. As for FP pushes, that is sadly out of my hands.

Juice Box
    Maybe there could be a weekly feature on the FP similar to Streamtoid with all of the official and community podcasts with links and dates? Idk who would do that, but it would be neat.

If that didn't help boost views after trying it for a few weeks, then we could scrap it.

I think that feature entry would be a good idea. Maybe bi-weekly because there are not THAT many podcasts. But it would definitely be good and deserved.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    I second this, but also, what has happened to the Streamtoid FP posts? Do they still get posted?

Juice Box
    Bi-weekly would be a good idea. Hell, even a beginning of the month thing would be a step in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevil View Post
    Podcasts do need a FP push right now. I'm hoping with Holmes in charge, we'll see more of a spotlight on them. I always thought podcasting went over Dale's head in a big way, but Holmes has more of an interest with the whole "partake/curate DIY shows" thing.

Really needs a step up from leaving them in the community blogs section, either way.
    maybe Holmes can come on some of the community podcasts?

Quote Originally Posted by pk fire View Post
    Bi-weekly would be a good idea. Hell, even a beginning of the month thing would be a step in the right direction.
    Yes, let's start small here. Maybe it'll encourage more podcasts to be made by the community and then they'll have a greater reason to do a weekly promoting.

[Level 11: Spinal Tap]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    maybe Holmes can come on some of the community podcasts?
    Hey, he's done it before...and dammit, we'll force him to do it again!

what else would show how invested he is in the community than to join the community podcasts as a guest host. By damnit this has to happen!

This? This right here? This is why I don't venture into the forums. Mr Andy Dixon's Avatar
    I have no problem putting together a weekly weekend community podcasts posts. I'll try to do one this weekend and see how it goes.

As for Streamtoid, we're working on a way to bring it back to the FP that doesn't just involve bumping the same exact schedule every time. I'm behind on getting that going, so I will try to get to it today.