DimmuJed
    Nintendo ID
    DimmuJed
    PSN
    KillerIsJed
    XBL
    Dtoid Jed
    Quote Originally Posted by domanz View Post
    Stuff like that can still be ironed out rather quickly. Real concern lies with bad gameplay and not-fun design IMO, that's a real bitch to tackle I think.
    Agreed. I wish I had time to fuck with the 60 / 30fps options to see if that fixed it. If so I wouldn't have been surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilKenSebben View Post
    I want this to be good, so bad it hurts. I still play 2 on PC because there nothing like it. I can deal with the nips and tucks (no space battles frosts my ass tho) but it needs to be good. Not BF4 at launch broken, which is how it looks and sounds.
    I was talking about the game today with someone else who had played it, we agreed that they tried to make it too serious / less arcadey and that is the thing that felt most off about it. I mean I get it isn't supposed to be Battlefront 3 technically, but hard not to compare it to the old games.

[Level 11: Spinal Tap]
    Steam ID
    [none]
    PSN
    [none]
    XBL
    [none]
    Quote Originally Posted by OpiumHerz View Post
    You know, you can like something and admit it's shit at the same time. I like Steven Seagal movies, but they're bad movies and there's no way to dispute it. \_(ツ)_/
    I dunno, Seagal vs Van Damme fans on IMDB usually take a good crack at it. Also, Nico/Above the Law was kind of alright, so was Under Seige, and Hard to Kill had the immortal line:

"You can take that to the bank, Senator...The Blood Bank."

[Level 9: Chuck Norris]
    Steam ID
    Luna Sy
    PSN
    LCAS
    Quote Originally Posted by DimmuJed View Post
    Honestly the last couple of days have been shit on twitter, I've just been blocking people regardless, but before that I was just having a good laugh.
    It still makes you come off as a bit of an asshole, imo. While you'd already attract a good amount of anger from people by simply making "controversial" opinions or articles, these people who are angry at you, they're not gonna get less angry when they see you making snarky jokes about them or what they stand for. I don't know about you, but if I was in your place, I'd actually want to get these people on my side, or at least understand where I'm coming from in the things I say/write. These Tweets/comments/jokes you make about them, in a way, you're just trying to shut them down too.

[Level 13: Notifying Niero Now]
    Steam ID
    zanerstar
    XBL
    stablezanerstar
    It's always good to take a break from social media. I get that you need to plug your writing ect but you can just post a link and be done and the log out. I don't mean even like 2 days. Take a week. No one will die.

Dyslexic Turdburgling Dickmonger PhilKenSebben's Avatar
    Steam ID
    Philopian
    PSN
    MickGuerrera
    XBL
    PhilK3nS3bb3n
    Everyone will die.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    I just died a little inside.

Jed, I'm glad you are coming around to us. Also, everyone needs to stop talking about Battlefront being dead already - I have hopes that it will actually be a DECENT game.

#starwarsfanconfirmed

[Level 4: Cyborg] ImmaLetYouFinish's Avatar
    Steam ID
    Brb, Making Spaghetti
    PSN
    Flanx17
    What is even a Jed?

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Steam ID
    domanz
    PSN
    [none]
    XBL
    [none]
    It's similar to a ted but more jedy.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmaLetYouFinish View Post
    What is even a Jed?
    Jed......eye......Jed eye.....JEDI!!!!!!!

Steam ID
    [none]
    PSN
    [none]
    XBL
    [none]
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaLetYouFinish View Post
    What is even a Jed?
    A miserable pile of secrets.

Nintendo ID
    Chillybilly
    PSN
    Chillybillz
    XBL
    Chillybill
    Quote Originally Posted by King Chrono View Post
    A miserable pile of shit.
    Fixed.

Steam ID
    [none]
    Nintendo ID
    Scield
    PSN
    Scield
    XBL
    Scield
    Burn

Nintendo ID
    Chillybilly
    PSN
    Chillybillz
    XBL
    Chillybill
    Quote Originally Posted by Scield View Post
    Burn
    Sick Burn

[Level 3: Humanoid]
    Steam ID
    hnarli
    PSN
    SirDavies
    XBL
    [none]

[Level 9: Chuck Norris]
    Steam ID
    Corduroy Turtle
    Nintendo ID
    Corduroy_Turtle
    XBL
    Corduroy Turtle
    Tell us how you really feel, Chilly.

[Level 6: Robot]
    Steam ID
    charliewhistle
    Nintendo ID
    charliewhistle
    PSN
    charliewhistle
    XBL
    highwind86
    Quote Originally Posted by DimmuJed View Post
    Honestly the last couple of days have been shit on twitter, I've just been blocking people regardless, but before that I was just having a good laugh. Sexy Jed Whitaker is probably my favorite thing that has come of this, honestly. I love it. And people really hate when you help them come up with an idea when they are just trying to shut you down.

-------

Also I posted some things this weekend that people could be outraged over, and some even were, but it didn't involve females, so the usual people didn't give a shit.

1. PewDiePie Cash Money - tons of comments, more hits than anything I've written in the past month, including E3 coverage. I'm assuming this is from 579 shares on Facebook. I guess either his fans or people that are friends with people that hate PewDiePie shared it. I honestly only wrote the post because we have covered his financials and success before and wanted something to write I hadn't seen on every gaming website that day. I didn't expect it to do well at all. I'd imagine it was mostly his fans from facebook though.

2. Zero Gravity AX hoped to be the spiritual successor to F-Zero - which if I would have written it the minute it went like would have been titled "Nintendo fans complain and get an F-Zero spiritual successor canceled because it is too like the game they want" Really I think the guy overreacted a bit to people saying they didn't like the exact copy of the Blue Falcon, which is a valid complaint, but people complained it was too like F-Zero till he canceled it. Makes no sense.

I also tried to bring the fun back with a post about a Pokemon live action commercial, which I thought would do a lot of hits (it didn't) and I got basically naked and shaved my chest hair into a bowtie like Judd from Splatoon, because I'm fucking crazy and have done things for this site I never thought I'd do in my life. So yeah, I hear you loud and clear. I don't always agree, but that is the fun part of life, being different. Who wants to be the same?

TL;DR: I'm just posting articles and videos about PewDiePie every weekend now, fuck women. (sarcasm)

Holy shit dude. That chest hair. You a straight huggy bear. Not straight as in not-gay, but straight up. Fuck it. You know what I mean.

I admit I was triggered by seeing Pewds on the front page, because I don't care about what he does and what effect it has on my hobby. If he had a beneficial effect, that's great, but I don't want to know shit about him because I find him absolutely annoying as hell and not representative of what I love about videogames.

But that's just me. Other people enjoy hearing a grown man scream like a friggin lunatic while playing videogames. Maybe it's a release for them. We all want to scream sometimes and we don't. Or we do, and suddenly the bathroom door is broken and divorce papers are being signed.