Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: PAX East 2014

Juice Box
    Ehhh not sure. I don't think anything has been mentioned in the Google Group either regarding that.

Hotline Miami 2 has a booth though, so I'll be there the whole weekend.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Quote Originally Posted by pk fire View Post
    Ehhh not sure. I don't think anything has been mentioned in the Google Group either regarding that.

Hotline Miami 2 has a booth though, so I'll be there the whole weekend.
    Oh HELL yeah. I'll be there for sure. That, Crypt of the Necrodancer, Chasm and 1 other indie game are getting played... BY THIS GUY!

[Level 3: Humanoid]
    I'll be there! Can't believe that it's next week already! w00t!

Juice Box
    Yeah, I know. Seems to be a lot less people going from Dtoid though if this thread is any indication.

[Level 9: Chuck Norris]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    I'd like to adopt someone
    You still up for that? Purple Link would love to go.

Totally, just send me what picture you want to use/if you want anything specific like to be in the community group photo.

I still have to update my avatar here everywhere to be more in line with what I usually have everywhere else these days, but this is the one:

Spoiler!

I always stick with the Purple Link stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by AboveUp View Post
    I still have to update my avatar here everywhere to be more in line with what I usually have everywhere else these days, but this is the one:

Spoiler!

I always stick with the Purple Link stuff.
    Cool, I'll print it out for the trip and try to represent.

9. 04-04-2014, 11:27 PM

Hey, would anyone be willing to adopt me?

<3 PAX avatar adoption

Quote Originally Posted by Marche100 View Post
    Hey, would anyone be willing to adopt me?

<3 PAX avatar adoption
    Well.. I guess I could adopt two. If that's not against the Dtoid bylaws and no other takers, I can.

_________

For people going to PAX East this year. I'm trying to do an episode of Radio Destructoid live at the show. Aaron is cool with this but it's not a 1 person job obviously.

We wouldn't have to hang out the whole time, so it's not a commitment like that. But we should meet up like before hand, a few times at the show, at various dtoid PAX events, and maybe after if we're not too tired for that. Obviously we're not staying in the same hotel like Aaron and Connor did for the PAX East episode last year so it will be harder to organize, still this would be pretty awesome. With this, we have the authority to interview random strangers. Who could pass that up.

So are there any takers? I'll get a planning doc going as soon as some people show interest.

Bonus points if you're a fan of Radio Destructoid or if you listened to their Live at PAX episode from last year.

Admin / Midget King
    Beccy and Conor did PAX, Conor and I did MAGFest.

You probably don't have to worry about planning docs unless you really want to, Conor and I just grabbed random people during karaoke and pulled them aside for 10 minutes when we went out to have a smoke, then we did the same when we got back to the hotel. If you want to set up a more organized show, go for it. Remember simpler is better if you're getting drunk. Just keep your phone charged whenever you get a chance!

Well.. I guess I could adopt two. If that's not against the Dtoid bylaws and no other takers, I can.
    It's not against any Dtoid bylaws. You should have seen how many of us Mr. Andy Dixon adopted for PAX West this past Augtember.

<3

Quote Originally Posted by Marche100 View Post
    It's not against any Dtoid bylaws. You should have seen how many of us Mr. Andy Dixon adopted for PAX West this past Augtember. <3
    Great! You want me to use the avatar you have now? Is there a larger version maybe so it'll come out better quality on the print?

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Mxy Yost View Post
    Beccy and Conor did PAX, Conor and I did MAGFest.

You probably don't have to worry about planning docs unless you really want to, Conor and I just grabbed random people during karaoke and pulled them aside for 10 minutes when we went out to have a smoke, then we did the same when we got back to the hotel. If you want to set up a more organized show, go for it. Remember simpler is better if you're getting drunk. Just keep your phone charged whenever you get a chance!
    Yeah, I suppose there's less structure necessary. If the other contributors are over 21 then there will for sure be a segment where we're drinking. >=] Will charge as often as I can. My current phone has low battery capacity, so I'll just lug the wire around with me everywhere.

I can scale it up in Gimp, like so. That's about the best that I can do.

Cool, I'll print it out for the trip and try to represent.
    Awesome, thank you Nanashi!

Juice Box

_________

For people going to PAX East this year. I'm trying to do an episode of Radio Destructoid live at the show. Aaron is cool with this but it's not a 1 person job obviously.

We wouldn't have to hang out the whole time, so it's not a commitment like that. But we should meet up like before hand, a few times at the show, at various dtoid PAX events, and maybe after if we're not too tired for that. Obviously we're not staying in the same hotel like Aaron and Connor did for the PAX East episode last year so it will be harder to organize, still this would be pretty awesome. With this, we have the authority to interview random strangers. Who could pass that up.

So are there any takers? I'll get a planning doc going as soon as some people show interest.

Bonus points if you're a fan of Radio Destructoid or if you listened to their Live at PAX episode from last year.
    I can meet up on Saturday for quick interview or whatever. If you want my phone number, just PM me.

Here's the full blogpost for this. http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/nan...--272941.phtml

This "adoopt an avatar" thing is still a thing?
    Allright, who will take a convicted killer shopped into a Harry Potter pic with him?

Quote Originally Posted by OpiumHerz View Post
    This "adoopt an avatar" thing is still a thing?
    Allright, who will take a convicted killer shopped into a Harry Potter pic with him?
    I will. You are now avatar adopted.

I will. You are now avatar adopted.
    Thanks man. Here's bigger versions:
    http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm...jp4vo1_400.jpg

http://img0.joyreactor.cc/pics/post/...BA-401794.jpeg