Thread: Now Share The Sweetness of Candies with Friends

[Level 1: Fresh Meat]

dtoidrolleye Now Share The Sweetness of Candies with Friends

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ieswithfriendsCatch up with the fun of challenging your friends and strangers in a classic playoff via ‘Candies with friends’. Brag about your candy matching skills as you engage in multiple two-minute candy matching duels. Swap the positions of delicious candies on the screen, create a combination of three or more of the identical candys and blowout the matching candys. Add the dose of sweetness in your friendship through this innovative variation. It's a different game every time! Enjoy the candylicious adventure in this social candy matching game!!
    Features:

- Fast paced gameplay - all the rounds are configured in a blitz type mode
    - Amazing power ups to supercharge your scores
    - Make matches while new candies and toffees fall into place
    - Super polished user interface and graphics with over the top effects
    - Challenge your friends, random opponents or challenge yourself in light practice mode
    - In-game chat feature to stay in touch with friends and brag about your score
    - Betting feature against opponents for each playoff to spice off things
    - Game design awards engaged users and ensures they never have to engage in In App Purchases by providing
    ample virtual currency in each session
    - Mission and challenges introduced each week to bring in new variations in the form of double blockers,
    collectible items, special candies, toffee, marshmallows, pinatas, doughnuts and so on.
    - Weekly and all time - Global and social leader boards to give you your bragging rights

It’s not another knockoff of Candy Crush Saga. Candies with friends recreates the magic of the famous game without engaging in coercive monetization or forcing players into getting stuck on a single level for days on end. In addition, the playoff’s with your pals provide for engaging conversation topics when you decide to ramp up your social quotient.

Stay tuned for some more delicious features in our future updates and support us by sending us feedback and ratings.

[Level 13: Notifying Niero Now]
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna007 View Post
    It’s not another knockoff of Candy Crush Saga. Candies with friends recreates the magic of the famous game without engaging in coercive monetization or forcing players into getting stuck on a single level for days on end.
    How?

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    I read this as 'Candles with Friends' and thought, How boring.

Slamster
    Quote Originally Posted by Everyday Legend View Post
    How?
    That's what I'm wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna007 View Post

Swap the positions of delicious candies on the screen, create a combination of three or more of the identical candys and blowout the matching candys.

- Make matches while new candies and toffees fall into place

Candies with friends recreates the magic of the famous game without engaging in coercive monetization or forcing players into getting stuck on a single level for days on end
    In other words, it is essentially a knock off. This sounds exactly like Candy Crush Saga, Bejeweled, etc., just with multiplayer. Heck, you say right there that it recreates the magic of the famous game. If this game was made with Candy Crush Saga in mind, then how could you not call that a knock off?

Still loving the fact that the simplest question has yet to be answered.

Hi All,

Yes Candies with friends is a game game influenced by Candy crush saga. It is unique as it carries the social impact, candies with friends is based on one on one gameplay. You can play a match of 2mins Candies with friends with your face book friends. Make new friends through smart match. complete challenges and jump to exciting new milestones. It is fun playing with friends and beating their scores. Get the crown.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    How much real money can I spend on this?

Hi Bad star,

I didn't get you.

Am I a bad person for laughing? I don't think I am.

I consider myself a bad person, so I get to laugh without feeling guilty.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    I originally thought that this was for candybox2.net. How disappointing.