Page 84 of 364 FirstFirst ... 34 74 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 94 134 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 7275

Thread: Let's Play Werewolf: Act 2!

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Quote Originally Posted by Corduroy Turtle View Post
    A successful bodyguard play would most definitely be included in the flavor text.
    In that case I'd wager that the wolves went after pk too, brown beat them to the punch.

Can't imagine they'd decide to kill no one, is that even possible?

Edit: maybe they've got some secret role or something that they've activated, perhaps they've concerted someone over? Would seem unfair though.

[Level 11: Spinal Tap]
    Lots of not - talking going on, guys. Lion, Mxy, Dex, DJ...you guys haven't said much about it (Mxy and DJ, already excused for real life shit, but need your honesty regardless).

Bleep, you gots some splainin ta do.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    It's the weekend, y'all. Things are always slow.

Votes to lynch:

1) Lion
    2) Kir - DEAD/HUMAN
    3) Everyday
    4) Bleep
    5) Browneye
    6) PK - DEAD/HUMAN
    7) Flam - DEAD/HUMAN
    8) Phil
    9) Mxy
    10) DJ - Mxy
    11) Dex
    12) Muckfoot
    13) Marco - DEAD/FALLEN

Muckfoot is the Chief

[Level 5: Mech]
    with regard to my suggesting the seer could be put in the pit:
    1) that would only happen after the seer outted themselves, presumably after finding something worth talking about.
    2) the pit was simply an alternative if the bodyguard wasn't able to protect the seer.
    3) if the pit can't be talked about in this way, trying to find its potential uses / benefits, whats the point of having a pit?

regarding my reaction to accusation:

Browneye's tactics and illogical attacks are infuriating. he's basically a 'throw shit against the wall and see what sticks' kind of player. I don't have much else to add as I already said I may have overreacted.

regarding my supposedly 'targeting the Vigilante':
    Browneye clearly said he would use group concensus to decide his victim. When that didn't happen it calls into question his claim if being the Vigilante. Questioning him about it is certainly not tantamount to trying to kill him. The Vigilante only has one bullet (or knife covered in feces in this case) so as this exchange happened after the killing the Vigilante was rendered powerless anyway.

Still calls a human into question - not saying it's the most solid "evidence," but why cast any kind of doubt towards someone who's all but proven his own humanity?

Just something that bugs me, is all.
    Last edited by Everyday Legend; 10-20-2013 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleep View Post
    Browneye's tactics and illogical attacks are infuriating. he's basically a 'throw shit against the wall and see what sticks' kind of player.
    Marco tried to make a similar defense and we caught and killed him for it. I like to get people talking. Its how I think the game should be played. I knew Marco was bullshitting when he tried to discredit me for such because he actually patted me and phil on the back between games for coming in and shaking things up. You like to lay low so I don't doubt that my aggressive tactics infuriate you. However, if you're on the human team then now is the time do anything and everything to prove yourself to us. Using the same defense(lets call it the browneye defense from now on) as a dead wolf does not bode well for you.

Call him what you will, but ^this guy^ speaks truth. Now is the time to stand and fucking deliver.

Or risk dying because your true nature is on all fours, whether you're cowering or just not human.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Quote Originally Posted by Everyday Legend View Post
    Sheriff / Chief, I think you're pulling double-duty. Dex has hinted at being the Coward, but this may be a ruse...guy's title is Wolf Master, after all.

Please, convince me. I mean it. Convince me any way you can.
    EL, I just took a look at the starting post of the game, and there's no mention of a Coward at all. While it's still possible that it may be a secret role, we probably shouldn't just assume that it's there.

Also, as I've said before, unless you have a special role, it is impossible to prove that you're Human unless the Seer outs themselves and clears you. That also brings up a question. It's been 3 nights now. I don't want the Seer to out themselves yet (assuming he's still alive), but at some they should tell us what they know. Maybe tomorrow or the day after. Even if they haven't found a Fallen, telling us who's Human would be very helpful. If he's still alive, I don't want to risk him dying without telling us what he knows for too much longer.

Let's take another look at the current state of play.

DJ votes Mxy. DJ also voted for me, after Brown and I were calling out Marco for being a wolf. We were right. He may have been trying to cast doubt on me for pushing the issue, and since Marco's definitely a dead wolf at this point, I think it's time to start rooting out supporters or those who wouldn't stand with the last vote.
    As I said, on numerous occasions, I was trying to preserve the Conch. I felt that it was still useful, and the fact that you were going to willingly destroy it made me suspect you. I even suggested at one point to Browny to wait for the nighttime to kill Marco, so that we could see who he passed it too.

I've also explained why I nominated Mxy. He needs to start talking. It's similar to what Browny's doing, I'm just less of a jerk about it.

with regard to my suggesting the seer could be put in the pit:
    1) that would only happen after the seer outted themselves, presumably after finding something worth talking about.
    2) the pit was simply an alternative if the bodyguard wasn't able to protect the seer.
    3) if the pit can't be talked about in this way, trying to find its potential uses / benefits, whats the point of having a pit?

regarding my reaction to accusation:

Browneye's tactics and illogical attacks are infuriating. he's basically a 'throw shit against the wall and see what sticks' kind of player. I don't have much else to add as I already said I may have overreacted.

regarding my supposedly 'targeting the Vigilante':
    Browneye clearly said he would use group concensus to decide his victim. When that didn't happen it calls into question his claim if being the Vigilante. Questioning him about it is certainly not tantamount to trying to kill him. The Vigilante only has one bullet (or knife covered in feces in this case) so as this exchange happened after the killing the Vigilante was rendered powerless anyway.
    I agree that Brown's tactics are irritating, but only because he seems to do it with reckless abandon. The tactic itself of nominating people to get them to talk is actually sound.

I honestly don't remember Brown claiming to use consensus, but even if he did say he'd do that, the day ended rather suddenly when Mxy voted, so we didn't have much opportunity to give him a consensus. Seeing as he outed himself as the Vigilante, it was logical to assume that the Fallen would go after him. Using his one shot last night made sense. It's just too bad that PK was a human. He was never on my list of suspicions. Had it been me, I probably would have gone after Mxy.

I do remember Muckfoot claiming to use consensus to put someone in the Pit, and then he didn't.

For what it's worth, I think we should still put Browneye in the pit. Seeing as he is most likely human, it would be best to keep him around for at least another day. Wolves love to go after confirmed Humans so as to keep lynches as much of a guessing game as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by djnealb View Post
    For what it's worth, I think we should still put Browneye in the pit. Seeing as he is most likely human, it would be best to keep him around for at least another day. Wolves love to go after confirmed Humans so as to keep lynches as much of a guessing game as possible.
    Not a terrible idea. Not a great one either.

I did wonder whether it'd be worth pitting you after today, I could do it once youve finished speaking for the day and BEFORE I vote this time.

Wouldn't wanna do the same thing I did yesterday! How we all laughed about yesterday, hahaha!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BrowneyeWinkin View Post
    Not a terrible idea. Not a great one either.
    Unless you know that our Seer lives and who they are, then I can't think of a better use of the pit at the moment. Keeping you alive is in our best interests right now.

certain players haven't spoken up in some time for some reason....

I agree that Brunette is likely human and that the pit would be acceptable for protection.

Fifth Dimensional Admin
    Dex would have been my first suspect, mainly since he's still alive. However, Marco being revealed as a wolf tossed that theory out the window. I don't really have much else to go on right now. The night time whispering is the weirdest thing happening, but right now who knows what exactly that means.

Quote Originally Posted by djnealb View Post
    Unless you know that our Seer lives and who they are, then I can't think of a better use of the pit at the moment. Keeping you alive is in our best interests right now.
    The bodyguard might still live and breathe, and if the seer isn't one of the unfortunate chaps, then pitting him would stop him from another confirmation in the book. Sounds like a very wolfy thing to say.

certain players haven't spoken up in some time for some reason....

I agree that Brunette is likely human and that the pit would be acceptable for protection.
    Any other thoughts? You might want to speak up now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter345
    Regarding this, I think it's pretty clear who he's going to kill. That said, I will just put out there that while killing me would be bad for the good guys, it wouldn't be the worst.
    I'm really not certain what this means. Dexter hasn't been speaking up much lately (which might mean he's human since he's rather adept usually at pretending) but frankly I'd have expected him to have been killed already...

lynch Dexter

You've either misread, haven't read, or straight-up ignored the logic behind that statement.

Let's take a look at Dex, while we're at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter345 View Post
    Regarding this, I think it's pretty clear who he's going to kill. That said, I will just put out there that while killing me would be bad for the good guys, it wouldn't be the worst.
    It's an obvious nod to his potential role as the Coward. He's either playing us all for fools, knowing that he's a wolf and therefore wants to make himself untouchable by using our own fear of losing two humans at once, or he's honestly the Coward, and he's letting us know this up front so we know what we stand to lose by killing him - and the wolves won't attack him until they need him to either reach or take an accelerated step towards parity. Because of this, we can't be certain he's a wolf.

The fact that you want him lynched points to you being a wolf. Why else would you want to take the heat off yourself by pointing at someone who might be a rolebearer, negative or not? The wolves will save him for either a desperation play or an early attempt at a forced double-kill.

If there is no coward...he may be the whisperer. Or the "primal forces" that Marco made note of as his parting commentary. Either way, there's a lot of questions to ask.

With that said, he could be lying about that shit, too, and I already noted this. Either way, you need to convince us that you're not a wolf, Bleep. Point at others all damn day, but when you yourself haven't been speaking up much lately...well...I'm just saying that you're probably one of the top three remaining players destined for the group's collective microscope today.

You've either misread, haven't read, or straight-up ignored the logic behind that statement.

The fact that you want him lynched points to you being a wolf. Why else would you want to take the heat off yourself by pointing at someone who might be a rolebearer, negative or not? The wolves will save him for either a desperation play or an early attempt at a forced double-kill.

If there is no coward...he may be the whisperer. Or the "primal forces" that Marco made note of as his parting commentary. Either way, there's a lot of questions to ask.

With that said, he could be lying about that shit, too, and I already noted this. Either way, you need to convince us that you're not a wolf, Bleep. Point at others all damn day, but when you yourself haven't been speaking up much lately...well...I'm just saying that you're probably one of the top three remaining players destined for the group's collective microscope today.
    sorry after rereading this what exactly is the Coward? Theres no mention of a role called The Coward in the intro text for this game so I'm not really that inclined to believe that there is one in play.

Quote Originally Posted by Everyday Legend
    Either way, you need to convince us that you're not a wolf, Bleep.... but when you yourself haven't been speaking up much lately...
    Ha I've been speaking up plenty I think. I really don't know why I look suspicious to you. I've already explained why I voted against Browneye. Dexter seems suspicious to me. DJ's attempts to Pit someone don't seem that suspicious as in previous games people were regularly lobbying for others to be thrown in Jail. I'm wondering why Muckfoot hasn't thrown anyone in the pit at all or even attempted to get feelings from the group about that. Perhaps the diminished powers of the sheriff this game make the Jailing less appealing. Mxy is rather quiet though he explained its schedule related. Phil gave the conch to Marco which actually is rather suspicious and we haven't heard from him recently.
    Last edited by Bleep; 10-21-2013 at 07:50 PM.

True enough, all of it.

Hence why more people should be speaking. I'm starting to get the feeling that this game is being purposefully stalled by someone. Not everyone, mind you - shit, even I gots a job - but someone.

still not clear what the role of the Coward is... can someone enlighten me?

and yes I already Googled it and didn't really come up with anything other than THIS LINK

I think the Coward was a role that Panza came up with for last game.
    Basically if the Coward is killed they take another human player with them.