Youre a cunt.

Thats the translation I get.

Oh really? Huh guess you learn something new every day

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Only if you pay attention.

Thats for nerds tho

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    What felt gated in the past?

We didn't not write about the trailer getting pulled because Holmes talked about it on the show (I actually didn't hear about it 'til the show). We just didn't write about it. (see: everything else we have written about that Holmes and Caitlin have also talked about on the show)

It sucks that you felt that, but it's in no way the case, just btw. Holmes and Cait do what they do totally independently. Just a fun weird show they want to do.

[Level 11: Spinal Tap]
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Hansen View Post
    What felt gated in the past?

We didn't not write about the trailer getting pulled because Holmes talked about it on the show (I actually didn't hear about it 'til the show). We just didn't write about it. (see: everything else we have written about that Holmes and Caitlin have also talked about on the show)

It sucks that you felt that, but it's in no way the case, just btw. Holmes and Cait do what they do totally independently. Just a fun weird show they want to do.
    Sooooo, technically, we wouldn't need to pay for it under the HUGE banner.

I'm just ribbing ya'!

Just a few things I felt were mentioned in the little huge news preview of the week that I hadn't seen articles on (theres no easy way to go through past content without hours of scrolling and I don't want to look through weeks worth of stuff <_<)

But if you say that's not the case that's all I need, again I wasnt trying to make a huge deal out of it (no pun intended) it's just a little thing I noticed that kinda bothered me. But thanks I really appreciate you clearing it up

[Level 4: Cyborg]
    Being a "huge" member? I signed up few weeks back primarily because I've been coming back to this website for years. Can't much remember when I started coming. Figured I could help the site out after its given me plenty of entertainment over the years.

Not to mention with the lack of ads, the folks doing the reviews for games and products, won't be swayed by advertisers dollars. They can put up an honest review about the product and we won't have to question their integrity of their word. Not saying destructoid has done this in the past, I'm just saying it's there.

Also, I do recall Jim Sterling making the point of the gaming community as a whole has to speak with their money, and not their mouths (correct me if I'm wrong). Hence the never ending barrage of COD and Madden games. I like this site, I like this community, I like the things I read, I want to support this website and the community it has created. I will give you money to continue, if not improve, what has been created.

That's just my two cents.

Sent from my phone.

Being a "huge" member? I signed up few weeks back primarily because I've been coming back to this website for years. Can't much remember when I started coming. Figured I could help the site out after its given.

Not to mention with the lack of ads, the folks doing the reviews for games and products won't be swayed by advertisers dollars. They can put up an honest review about the product and we won't have to question their integrity of their word. Not saying destructoid has done this in the past, I'm just saying it's there.

Also, I do recall Jim Sterling making the point of the gaming community as a whole has to speak with their money, and not their mouths. Hence the never ending barrage of COD and Madden games. I like this site, I like this community, I like the things I read, I want to support this website and the community it has created. I will give you money to continue, if not improve, what has been created.

Sent from my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by draycott View Post
    Not to mention with the lack of ads, the folks doing the reviews for games and products won't be swayed by advertisers dollars. They can put up an honest review about the product and we won't have to question their integrity of their word. Not saying destructoid has done this in the past, I'm just saying it's there.
    I'll start by saying that I'm not saying Dtoid has done that either, but: There are still ads. You and other HUGE folks don't see them, but most people (who aren't on adblock) see the ads. There is still merchandise sent to help promote whatever game or app the publishers are pushing. However many people who've signed up for HUGE (and I know folks are curious about those numbers) isn't changing anything in those regards.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    I'll start by saying that I'm not saying Dtoid has done that either, but: There are still ads. You and other HUGE folks don't see them, but most people (who aren't on adblock) see the ads. There is still merchandise sent to help promote whatever game or app the publishers are pushing. However many people who've signed up for HUGE (and I know folks are curious about those numbers) isn't changing anything in those regards.
    *covers ears* no I can't heeeeaaar you! I don't see it, it don't exist.

Sent from my phone.