Thread: Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Spies Vs Mercs

[Level 6: Robot]

Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Spies Vs Mercs

I wanted to make a thread specifically for Spies Vs Mercs since it can be a game unto itself, plus playing with reliable people is important. Not to mention pooling together collective knowledge since the game teaches you very little about what it has to offer to you.

Also rather unfortunately, a lot of the game modes are subject to a lot of rage quitting since they're usually objective game types that can cause people to assume the worst and just quit. I've had to play mostly TDM in order to finish any games all the way through.

Right now my go to class usually involves the Intel Suit for the spies and the UAV Suit for the Mercs. One thing I've been trying to test out is what SMG I would like best even though using them is normally a bad idea in most cases I've found. I'm tempted to try unlocking the Vector though but I prefer the Stun Crossbow for most builds.

Also, I don't understand how the Merc's ATS goggles work and what's supposed to be good about Spy thermal vision.

So if you're looking for people to party with on Blacklist, let's try working together. I'm on the 360 version.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Quote Originally Posted by StriderHoang View Post
    Also rather unfortunately, a lot of the game modes are subject to a lot of rage quitting since they're usually objective game types that can cause people to assume the worst and just quit. I've had to play mostly TDM in order to finish any games all the way through.
    Sounds an awful lot like the old modes then. People would ragequit a ton in Pandora Tomorrow or Chaos Theory.

Also, there's a straight up TDM mode in this game? Fuck that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephzilla View Post
    Sounds an awful lot like the old modes then. People would ragequit a ton in Pandora Tomorrow or Chaos Theory.

Also, there's a straight up TDM mode in this game? Fuck that.
    Man, it is surprisingly good. Like, it has no business being this good. But it is​.

Everything Ive heard, make me want this so bad as a longtime fan. I had written off, but it sounds soooo much better than Conviction, which I liked mind you, but Chaos Theory was my fav.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilKenSebben View Post
    Everything Ive heard, make me want this so bad as a longtime fan. I had written off, but it sounds soooo much better than Conviction, which I liked mind you, but Chaos Theory was my fav.
    The thing I remember about Chaos Theory was Ubisoft touting your choice to go silently, go loud, or just sneak by everyone. Blacklist is basically that in most cases though, make no mistake, there are action sequences right out of Conviction that I guess I should mention.

You're on 360, right Hoang? My temptation to get this is rising, but I don't know if i should with GTAV looming. I also need to see if my real life friends plan on getting it.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    how active is this game on live? me and a friend are interested in picking it up.