OH, forums | Destructoid | Tomopop | Japanator | Flixist | LUMP

Thread: Hello Everyone!

dtoidlove Hello Everyone!

My name is Shane I'm from Texas . I'm really happy to be here with you great destructoid folks. I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you . I joined up after finding the podtoids on iTunes . I love them . I think I've listened to everyone there. Anyway I like almost all game types I'm not real into sports games though . Anything else goes No Rules! My Xbox live name is shane0case and on psplus I'm shanecase . On wiiu it's Skoozi nickname is Shane . Feel free to add me . Thanks bye.

Sorry I didn't write some of my favorite games. Top of all time are , Super Mario World, Rad Racer , Duck Tales, Twisted Metal , Mario Kart series , Animal Crossing , Odin Sphere, Resident Evil 4, Final Fantasy IX , Metroid series both 2d and the prime games. Sly Cooper.
    Current gen I've played too many greats to list but I'm currently playing Ni No Kuni , Syndicate , Dead Island , Lego City Undercover , Guacamelee , and black ops 2 I play on Xbox live .

Hey Shane, welcome!

130 posts since Mar 2013
    Welcome to the nuthouse!

I recently bought Guacamelee! myself, and absolutely love it. The clever sight gags, the writing, the art style, the music... everything is amazing.

Thanks for the welcome! Guacamelee has a lot going for it . All those things you said and I'd like to add I think the different shields on enemies is pretty clever and keeps the combat challenging by requiring a bit of strategy by the order in which I try to take out different enemy types .

13,535 posts since Mar 2007

You guys, you're all so adorable!

Welcome new dude.

Thanks !

I think that photo is adorable!

130 posts since Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by pradani View Post
    welcome to the new world of dtoid, we have games and 1313 it's a secret to everybody so shhhhhh.
    BRB, playing Battlefront 3

1313 Star Wars? Jimmel please burn me a copy . I'm playing borderlands 2 right now though:/

Just cancelled my subscription to giantbomb . I saw not half the value I see here at dtoid

Oh and I'm a diesel mechanic.

That was an awful long wait to hear the end of that stream of consciousness...

Welcome all the same!

Syndicate is good

Odin Sphere! I think I'll me a nice stew with Onionne, Carrotteer, Cubsbane, Turny and Habaneristo tonight. Or I'll just add water to this sad cup of Oolongmen Ramen Soup.

2,771 posts since Nov 2008

Welcome to the basement!

I've heard everythings bigger there. Put 'em on the glass boy. Oh and Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!