Thread: You have been blessed with my presence.

You have been blessed with my presence.

I am new here on the site, and I would like to make one point before we move on.

The Fresh Meat icon is very odd.

That out of the way, I have been into VG for the past few years now and have recently started shifting from my Xbox into PC gaming, so I thought I should start getting involved in PC gaming-like stuff. Definitely an FPS person, play some RPGs, and Platformers are my babies.

Q&A:

Quote Originally Posted by ConnorTheScot View Post
    What is your favourite game (on any platform) of all time? What games are you currently playing?
    Either Sonic 1 on Genesis, Counter-Strike, or Super Monkey Ball for GameCube (that's my soft spot).

Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    What else do you like? What the **** are you doing with your life? Have you ever had a near death experience? Have you ever caused one? What is your major malfunction?
    I like tacos, alternative music, and tennis.

I'm currently studying with plans to major in computer development.

One time, I almost slipped and hit my head on a sharp rock that would have stabbed my spine in the Bahamas.
    Another time, I stopped breathing mid-morning and was taken to the ER to get treatment.

As for my friend, I was so close to just kicking my friend's face as hard as I can (and I can kick pretty well) when I was about to kick the ball and he jumped in front of me.

I must say that as for the breathing thing, every now and then I have to take major gulps of air and it gets really annoying. Also, I deeply question the universe too much.

(WIP)

Last edited by d4MLiVE; 03-19-2013 at 07:38 PM.

[Level 3: Humanoid] ConnorTheScot's Avatar
    Welcome to the forums d4MLiVE, lets flesh this out a little shall we?

What is your favourite game (on any platform) of all time? What games are you currently playing?

VG eh? Fair enough. This is all dull. We know you like video games, it's why you're here. What else do you like? What the hell are you doing with your life? Have you ever had a near death experience? Have you ever caused one? What is your major malfunction?

Quote Originally Posted by ConnorTheScot View Post
    Welcome to the forums d4MLiVE, lets flesh this out a little shall we?

Either Sonic 1 on Genesis, Counter-Strike, or Super Monkey Ball for GameCube (that's my soft spot).

Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    VG eh? Fair enough. This is all dull. We know you like video games, it's why you're here. What else do you like? What the hell are you doing with your life? Have you ever had a near death experience? Have you ever caused one? What is your major malfunction?
    I like tacos, alternative music, and tennis.

I'm currently studying with plans to major in computer development.

One time, I almost slipped and hit my head on a sharp rock that would have stabbed my spine in the Bahamas.
    Another time, I stopped breathing mid-morning and was taken to the ER to get treatment.

As for my friend, I was so close to just kicking my friend's face as hard as I can (and I can kick pretty well) when I was about to kick the ball and he jumped in front of me.

I must say that as for the breathing thing, every now and then I have to take major gulps of air and it gets really annoying. Also, I deeply question the universe too much.

Ask away, people.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    WELL A PROPER WELCOME TO YOU GOOD SIR!

Quote Originally Posted by PhilKenSebben View Post
    WELL A PROPER WELCOME TO YOU GOOD SIR!

Ummm, thanks I guess...

[Level 5: Mech]
    Welcome to City 17

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    I'm in a great mood because today's my birthday, and I don't have to work, and I get to play Dead Space 3 all day.

WELCOME ABOARD!

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodlyMike View Post
    Welcome to City 17
    Gordon Freeman, nice to meet you.

Quote Originally Posted by PappaDukes View Post
    I'm in a great mood because today's my birthday, and I don't have to work, and I get to play Dead Space 3 all day.

WELCOME ABOARD!
    Happy birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by Edd Strid View Post
    Welcome.
    A bit of a boring response, but...

Thanks to all of you guys. So far I have been enjoying myself here. But if you want to know anything, ask away.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    My apologies for the boring the response, my brain is on holiday. Most would say that's a permanent vacation.

Along with alternative music, are your ears open to the finest music to ever grace our planet, 80s electro-pop?

Quote Originally Posted by Edd Strid View Post
    My apologies for the boring the response, my brain is on holiday. Most would say that's a permanent vacation.

Along with alternative music, are your ears open to the finest music to ever grace our planet, 80s electro-pop?
    Why, I'd have to say that's my 2nd favorite type! Safety Dance all the way!

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    The safety dance is awesome. You're a keeper.