Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Low(er) Tier Podcast - New Episode unofficial podcast - Official Thread

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]

The Low(er) Tier: Have some goddamn The Showdown Effect Beta codes

Last week or so for this and I still have a fuck ton of these. Tell folks what you used, dont be a dick. Its a fun ass little game.

We'd like to invite you to the first Beta round of The Showdown Effect! Join the action-packed mayhem by activating your key below !
    To make sure you get the chance to kill your friends, we're throwing in a few extra keys as well.

BAC24-LBXTK-JG0FC
    AJ85K-N9AIR-NA24B
    CLBGB-AMB6K-27PI2
    033C6-8R925-5L9DF
    6L7T0-YR8NK-DIREY
    E8ZIC-7BND6-Y2G4M
    0GIP4-23Q3V-D64NV
    4KMCB-H3ADA-TF36W
    YIXPB-VTZKN-NN4VY
    K5IH6-Q0D3Q-5L7EG
    4MHWQ-D5V0D-4JEJQ
    TEHM5-G3FA2-Q0Z3I
    CLQVW-YI0ML-QZ8EM
    6Z83D-ZGE4V-7J479
    05HGT-KXGHQ-D6Y6F
    NE5F0-EXBYW-RLI4F

This is how you activate your Beta key:
    1: Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/
    2. Click Register to create an account, or login if you already have an existing account
    3. Start Steam client (download the Steam client if you did not have an existing account)
    4: Click "Games" in the main menu
    5: Select "Activate a product on steam" and enter code. The game is now added.
    6: If you want to be able to report bugs, please register your beta key under "My Games" at forum.paradoxplaza.com

*** IMPORTANT, READ THIS! ***
    Just like with any Beta, Arrowhead Games Studio and Paradox interactive are still developing and changing things in the game - sometime with little or no warning. We are still working on balancing all different aspects of the game. So yes, some things will be OP from time to time. We will cycle different content such as levels and game modes throughout the course of the beta - so donít freak out when your favorite weapon, level or borderline copyright infringing piece of content changes or is replaced.
    All item unlocks and progress will be reset before release, and possible at other points during the beta. It's our own version of "prestige-ing". We hope you have as much fun playing the game as we've had making it. We'd like to invite you to the first Beta round of The Showdown Effect! Join the action-packed mayhem by activating your key below !

THE MR.E BIRD
    What even is The Showdown Effect?

Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    What even is The Showdown Effect?
    Its this thing that you google you lazy bastard.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/204080

THE MR.E BIRD
    But I have no hands.

GOD DAMMIT BIRDMAN!

FOR EVERYONE WHO IS NOT AN ASS, BUT IS ALSO LAZY,

The Showdown Effect is a 2d sidescrolling solo and mp shooter. Think Metal Slug and more recent Shoot Many Robots. A lot of chaotic fun. It sends up old 80s action movies and has a great sense of humor. From the devs of Magicka, but it doesnt run like shit (not their fault, but still).

dtoidrolleye The Low(er) Tier Podcast: Episode 6: Uncensored feat: Revuhlooshun and MrCharleeB

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd: NOW, we are officially back. Not, some silly blog post(that has a totally awesome contest attached). Nope, the real deal right hurr. This is episode 6. It features horrible connections, bad microphones, more cussing and horrible behavior than ever and Latrell and Mike's kids. Wholesome stuff folks. We are also very proud to have Dtoid superstar and opponent of voting, Revuhlooshun, as well as some asshole named MrCharleeB. Truly an amazing awesome show. Oh snap! We also have two MORE games to give away? That's right, you can also win Super House of Dead Ninjas and Anodyne (Soundtrack Edition). To win either of these, leave a comment below, telling us your favorite moment from this episode. Be specific or you won't win shit. We will back next week folks (really), so the you have until then to enter.

Episode 6 - Uncensored with Kids

Now have some screens for the games featured in our current giveaway:

Super House of Dead Ninjas:

Anodyne:

We would like to thank the devs at Megadev and also Sean Hogan and Jon Kittaka for their generous donations. If you don't win, support these fine folks. Not enough awesome devs out there and this bunch, is top notch.

Been waiting to hear Table's revolutionary interview.

Honkey Kong
    Now wait a minute here, how far are we talking with the Uncensored? Did you keep the Maple Syrup conversation with Jesse?(who's Canadian FYI) If so listeners are in for an offensive treat.

Also, who wants to be interviewed? Lemme know if you're interested.

No I edited out the maple convo. Most uses of the word -I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG too, not for you though. I let Latrell fly free, mostly.

Edit: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I love that the script automatically does that when using that certain f word.

Honkey Kong
    Oh lord you didn't edit me and Rev? AWE SHEEEEIIIITTT.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilKenSebben View Post
    No I edited out the maple convo. Most uses of the word -I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG too, not for you though. I let Latrell fly free, mostly.

Edit: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I love that the script automatically does that when using that certain f word.
    it does is with at least -I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG and -I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG I think.

Honkey Kong
    Hahaha Dig <3

While I don't use that one f word often at all, I'm surprised I haven't triggered it with other lovely words I use.

i wonder if -I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG gets by

nope.

so far these
    -I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG
    -I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG
    -I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG
    -I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG
    -I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG
    throw it
    but not
    -I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG (so it's not regex)
    -I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG
    skunk ape

Quote Originally Posted by digtastik View Post
    skunk ape
    What a -I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG.

dtoidrolleye The Low(er) Tier Podcast - Episode 7: Look At Me Ma

Welcome back to episode 7 of The Low(er) Tier. This week we look at SimCity, Sarkeesian and Jesse makes eye contact with his mom. While not pulling out. Yeah..... We continue our decent into filth. We also are giving away 5 copies of Sword of the Stars: The Pit which was just reviewed and that's about all we have for you this time. Until episode 8 fools.

Episode 7 - Look At Me Ma

Well... that's something you don't see everyday.

dtoidrolleye The Low(er) Tier Podcast: Episode 8: Geriatric Gapers + Contest Time (Steam Games)

Welcome to another episode, where you can watch us spiral further down the hole. In this episode we cover some news, share personal traumatic sexual stories and discuss Age of Wushu. For something that doesn't require listening to our filthy mouths, check out ThatDocktorGirl's Bioshock: Infinite blog here. Not any real spoilers and it's quite well written imo. Also this episode, we have 5 copies of Cubemen 2 to give out. It was just released on Steam and is quite fun. I really loved the first and the additions made to the sequel are quite welcome. We also have 1 copy of the entire first season of The Walking Dead by Telltale games to hand out (Also Steam). We will select 5 winners before the next episode, with the grand prize being a copy of both. To win, simply leave a comment below telling us your favorite part of the show, or leave a comment telling us why we should give you the game(s). Winners will be notified via PM. Check below for screens from both games and good luck! Until next time.

The Show link: Episode 8: Geriatric Gapers

Screenshots

The Walking Dead: Season One

We all know about this gem, so I won't explain it to you, look at the pretty pics.

Cubemen 2

Cubemen 2 is a fast paced, action packed, original 3D Strategy game where you use your little Cubemen units to defend and attack enemies in a range of awesome game modes including CTF, Skirmish, Territory and more.

For the multi-player enthusiasts, you can compete in up to 6 player online Solo or Team battles against other humans or AI, for the top spot on the global rankings.You can host your own online games or join other games in the easy to use game lobby, and all multi-player games support cross platform play.

For those that prefer the single-player experience, Cubemen 2 offers 2 unique single-player game modes plus a Campaign mode, all with online rankings so you can compete against the worlds best. Cubemen 2 offers enough variety to satisfy everyones strategy gaming needs.

Special thanks to Telltale Games and 3 Sprockets for the copies of their respective games

FORUM USERS COMMENT IN CBLOGS TO WIN
    LINK

dtoidrolleye The Low(er) Tier - Episode 9: FU Blasto feat. GlowBear + 3 Contest Times

Welcome back mother muchachos. Episode 9 is all up in your face. Earlier this week, the lovely ThatDocktorGirl slapped this up in your eyeballs and now the rest of the gang is here to assault your earbuds. This episode explores what happens when Blasto sucks. Used_ta_be interviews the loveliest spud ever; GlowBear. We also have not one, not two, but three games to give away in this episode's Contest Time (check below for details). Right under this is your link to the episode and then instructions for the contests (All Steam or Humble Store keys).

Episode 9 - FU Blasto feat. GlowBear

Contest Time #1: Age of Empires II: HD

What can I really say about this classic game? It's a beautiful classic, with full Workshop support on Steam, a ton of awesome mods already out and it'll run on your modern system. If you don't win, buy it, so I can destroy you in a FNF (Ed. Note This is PhilKenSebben talking). To win this bad boy, leave a comment telling us your favorite age in history or your favorite memory, from playing this back in the day.

Contest Time #2: Another World 20th Anniversary

Up next on deck, we have another amazing old schooler, redone and gorgeous for the new generation. You can switch back to the old style in the push of a button though, if the new graphics aren't for you. Full controller support rounds out the package of the newly redone classic. If like me you grew up in NA, we knew this as Out of This World (just in case some of you were scratching your heads).

To win this one, please leave a comment telling us what you would do if you suddenly found yourself on an alien world, alone and hunted.

Contest Time #3: Receiver

Breaking away from the retro side comes Wolfire's awesome gun simulator: Receiver. I'll let ole Patrick's review do the talking (all the titles above are links), because I don't know how to do this one justice. It's awesome, I bought it awhile ago and this copy is drm-free and Steam key via the Humble Store. Seriously awesome game and concept.

To win this final giveaway, leave a comment telling us your favorite gun in a game, why you like it and how much ammo it's magazine holds. GET TO IT!!

The deplorable Blasto in it's natural habitat

You folks have until Monday to comment and win. We have 5 copies of AOE II: HD, 3 copies of Another World and 5 copies of Receiver, to grace you with. Special thanks to Microsoft Studios, Jessica at DOTemu and Wolfire games. Until next time folks.

Intro/Outro music is "Down the Road" by C2C off their album Tetra. Buy it.

Forum users go here to enter.

[Level 12: CHET]
    Yay MeBear!!

Blasto is white?