Thread: Hey there!

Hey there!

HEY Dtoid! I'm Onyx Leo! Long time blog lurker, first time forum poster.

I really suck at these types of things, so I'm going to try and make things quick. xD Just to get it out of the way now, I'm a youngin'. 17, grew up through the n64 era and I've been playing games since before I was potty trained. (I don't know if it's amazing or completely sad that one of the fondest and clearest memories of my childhood was being taken to The Pokemon Center to buy Sapphire the day it came out. (Also, 3rd gen is best gen!) )
    I live in NY, but I'm in the boring part of Queens so I don't have any fun "SO THIS ONE TIME I WAS WALKING DOWN 22ND STREET!" stories. I REALLY enjoy drawing, although I only started really practicing a few months ago, and I also have a little thing for movies, anime and voice acting.

I enjoy action games, platformers, J/WRPG's, arcade racers... Pretty much anything I can get my hands on. I don't think I really have a favorite. Anyway, I think this dragged on enough so I'll end things now. xD Thanks for reading?

[Level 4: Cyborg]
    What things, other than videogames, do you like? Also, interesting that you avoided saying "videogames" even once.

Welcome to the forums!

[Level 3: Humanoid] CarbonRevenge's Avatar
    What are some of your favorite movies? I'm a big movie fanatic.

And welcome to the forum.

[Level 3: Humanoid]
    ART! Post some art!! Pretty pls?

Aahh, sorry for the late reply! I've had a busy week. x) Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone! To CarbonRevenge, I just watched City of God a few days ago, and... Wow, that was a gorgeous movie. The storyline, the twists and the child actors in it were especially amazing. 4 days later and I'm STILL playing it over and over again in my head, like, "Woah, did that part really happen?" XD

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Welcome.

[Level 4: Cyborg] Travis Touchdown's Avatar
    Welcome to Destructoid, guy.