Thread: My name is FuLLBLeeD, and I'm here to make all my wildest dreams come true

[Level 1: Fresh Meat] FuLLBLeeD's Avatar

My name is FuLLBLeeD, and I'm here to make all my wildest dreams come true

Hello everyone. I am FuLLBLeeD but you can call me Fullbleed if you don't like alternating caps. I've been a long time reader of Destructoid and long time listener of the hit comedy podcast Podtoid. I also like video games? I think that's popular around here. My juice game wise is fighting games (Capcom ones oh boy oh boy) and arena shooters. I'm still playing Unreal Tournament 3 6 years after release because I think its a great UT game and a lot of the hate for it is unjustified. I also like Half Life 2 Deathmatch and used to be pretty into TF2, but I played it since beta and am completely burnt out from it at this point. I mostly play on my PC and PS3, but also get extensive use out of my 3DS and occasionally turn on my Wii.

My favorite game series besides Unreal Tournament is Timesplitters, my favorite drink is Mr. Pibb, and my favorite TV show on right now is probably Gravity Falls. I was a big fan of Ugly Americans until it got canceled.

If you have any other questions ask away, unless they involve questions about Liquor Store robberies in Alberta, Canada. Nobody needs to know about those!

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Quote Originally Posted by FuLLBLeeD View Post
    but you can call me Fullbleed if you don't like alternating caps.
    Damn fucking right I don't.

Ever.

WeLcOmE!1!

[Level 3: Humanoid] CarbonRevenge's Avatar
    There's liquor store robberies in Canada? I thought Canada would have Canadian Bacon robberies because they're...Canadians...

Quote Originally Posted by CarbonRevenge View Post
    There's liquor store robberies in Canada? I thought Canada would have Canadian Bacon robberies because they're...Canadians...
    Most countries have Liquor Stores. Its very lucrative hobby!

I liked the original Unreal Tournament, kind of went downhill (atleast for me) after that...

What sort of books, TV and movies you into chief?

Fin Sahrot Dovahkodaav
    I love arena shooters too! And Pibb's are wonderful. Great intro, welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Panzadolphin56 View Post
    I liked the original Unreal Tournament, kind of went downhill (atleast for me) after that...

What sort of books, TV and movies you into chief?
    TV wise I'm really into cartoons, so Regular Show, Amazing World of Gumball, Gravity Falls. Adventure Time is cool too but its not my cup of tea.

I don't read at all, and by all I mean ever, lol. So nothing there.

Did you play any of the UT games past UT99? 2k3 or 2k4?