Thread: New to forums, not to the blogs.

[Level 3: Humanoid] CarbonRevenge's Avatar

New to forums, not to the blogs.

I don't know what to say. Hi? You better not question this OP. I didn't know what to write.

[Level 4: Cyborg]
    I'll give you a few questions that you can answer. What are your favorite videogames? Do you like anything other than videogames, like music, reading books, etc.

Anyways, welcome to the forums.

Go look at some other intro threads (specifically well received ones) and see what they wrote about themselves and the people they had to step on to get here.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk200101 View Post
    I'll give you a few questions that you can answer. What are your favorite videogames? Do you like anything other than videogames, like music, reading books, etc.

Anyways, welcome to the forums.
    Favorite video games? Lets see. I definitely love the Half Life series, GMOD because it has some epic game modes specifically Trouble In Terrorist Town, L.A. Noire is a favorite as I like detective stuffs from the 1950s, i'm a Rainbow Six player even if I haven't launched Vegas 2 in awhile, and my all time favorite GTA game is San Andreas.

And what do I like other than video games? I'm really into films, music and books. Some of my favorite films are from the 70s and 80s due to the the unique premise behind some of the films. I can't specifically list anything for that as there is far too many to name but if you'd like to know then PM me sometime. For books, I read alot of science fiction. This typically consists of stuff like Stephen King as i'm a horror fanatic. None of his films scare me nowadays. And last but not least is music and my music tastes consists of lots of rock, and EDM. I typically listen to electronica/chiptune/synthpop mixes by people like bLiNd, Jake Kaufman, DJ Cutman, SMK, or Benjamin Briggs.

Hopefully that isn't too much of a read but that should do just fine. I'll respond to more questions though if anyone has any. I'll also try to be more specific as well if possible if it isn't such a hard question.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    Go look at some other intro threads (specifically well received ones) and see what they wrote about themselves and the people they had to step on to get here.
    What Tarvu means is you should grow some boobs.

And/or a vagina.

And/or.

Preferably a penis and a boobs.

You're asking that I become Jim Sterling. That is not possible. Yet.

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    What Tarvu means is you should grow some boobs.

And/or a vagina.

And/or.