Thread: Hi De Hi!

Hi De Hi!

Aloha forumites! Glad to finally be here!

TheCiderMan here, if I'm lucky some of you might've seen me around D-Toid or read one of my terrible blogs

Spoiler!

however, since my partner (GT459 fact fans) has decided to join your illustrious numbers I felt it was high time I took a turn on the old girl. Lovely to be here and to see you all looking so well. Very trim too, well done!

Like most here I'm a big fan of the gameses and ocassionally throw together some pixels to make one thing or another (like my avatar, pretty proud of him, exporting problems aside). If you've seen it and liked it yay if not I can't blame you, you're all far too handsome and busy for reprobates such as myself I thank you for your time at least and I certainly hope to win your hearts back after what will no doubt turn out to be a disasterous introductory post.

Aloha!
    Last edited by TheCiderMan; 02-10-2013 at 04:50 PM.

That's not a knife...
    Welcome. What kind of pixel art have you made apart from your avatar?

Oh this and that, on D-Toid I created the new Communitoid banner for funzies and I threw together a blog post of Silent Hill characters in a Sword and Sworcery esque style.

Mainly I'm learning as I go, trying out ideas and just getting better at drawing and animating. Hopefully I'll get good enough to create all of the assests of my own videogames (also must learn how to make videogames).

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    I think I recapped one of your blogs.... I think... I recognize your name though. But I'm Dtoids resident fuck slut. So I always get around. Anyways, WELCOME!

You made fanarts for us. You are instantly in my good graces. Welcome and please help yourself to cake and pie.

Fifth Dimensional Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCiderMan View Post
    Oh this and that, on D-Toid I created the new Communitoid banner for funzies and I threw together a blog post of Silent Hill characters in a Sword and Sworcery esque style.

Mainly I'm learning as I go, trying out ideas and just getting better at drawing and animating. Hopefully I'll get good enough to create all of the assests of my own videogames (also must learn how to make videogames).
    I freaking love that cblog banner. Thanks so much, and welcome to the Forums!

THE MR.E BIRD
    Big fan of the gamses precious? Then tells us what ones it likses. And what other things it likses!

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Ho de ho! Welcome.

Thanks for the warm welcome! Always nice to meet new people!

As for gameses (thank you Mario!) it's a pretty broad arc but anything survival horror gets a pass. Likewise anything fron Double FIne (I'm such a slut for them). Mainly PS3 these days but I own the trifecta and have started making in roads into PC gaming after a long abscence which has certainly made the heart grow fonder.

Current hits are:

Dark Souls
    Silent Hill Downpour
    Darksiders 2 (lest we forget)
    The Ratchet and Clank HD Collection
    Anything with Kojima's name on it.
    Flower (FINALLY)
    FTL (Got most of my family playing that, so proud)

With more to come as this story develops. Outside of games I'm into writing and doodling with aspirations to finish one of the many books I've started (and that is the last time you'll ever hear me mention that I swear!) and 2D animation. Love Stephen King and I hate that I know as much as I do about Twilight.

Well that was an essay hope it didn't bore anybody thanks again for saying hi!

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac Eclipse View Post
    You made fanarts for us. You are instantly in my good graces. Welcome and please help yourself to cake and pie.
    Cake AND pie? Daaaaaaamn! (it feels good to be a gangsta) You're too kind and glad you liked it!

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Mxy Yost View Post
    I freaking love that cblog banner. Thanks so much, and welcome to the Forums!
    Cheers! I just enjoyed the stuff the Communitoid crew were doing so wanted to let 'em know. I think they're a great example of what I love about D-Toid the fact that there is a community between the readers/members and not just another online broadsheet...or tabloid.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilKenSebben View Post
    I'm Dtoids resident fuck slut.
    And you sir, well, I don't wanna say that you have my axe. But...you have my axe.

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCiderMan View Post
    Lovely to be here and to see you all looking so well. Very trim too, well done!
    Oh you're a keeper!

Welcome aboard.