Thread: NotJackieChan

[Level 1: Fresh Meat]

NotJackieChan

Hi, I'm Not Jackie Chan. (Just getting that out the way before any of you ask) I'm 21 years old, male, live in Illinois. My hobbies include playing games, watching movies, bashing games I've never played, sleeping, and listening to music. Found the site while looking for a video game forum, after finding a couple candidates, I decided to sign up for this one and so far I am pleased with my decision. I own a PS3, Wii, DS, PSP, and planning on getting a Wii U and a PS4 (when released). Sadly, I gave away my previous consoles and regret it. My favorite games are Dark Souls, RnC series, J@D series, Sly Cooper series, Mario Galaxy 1-2, Mario Sunshine, and more. Anything else you'd like to know just go ahead and ask, I'll try to answer to my fullest.

[Level 6: Robot]
    Yo. You like Jackie Chan movies? I have an idea for a 2D brawler where every character is Jackie Chan. You just run through Hong Kong beating up all the different characters he's played over the years. Not sure it will amount to much though, licensing could be an issue.

THE MR.E BIRD
    Have you ever seen a grown man naked? Have you ever been in a Turkish Prison? Have you ever been in a cockpit? Welcome! Video games are lame, what movies and music do you like?

PSA

The first I ever saw of this (without knowing) was the gif below and then playing 4chan card game (where it is a card).

[Level 4: Cyborg]
    What kind of music and movies do you like the most? Welcome to the forums.

[Level 1: Fresh Meat]
    Quote Originally Posted by thymeparadox View Post
    Yo. You like Jackie Chan movies? I have an idea for a 2D brawler where every character is Jackie Chan. You just run through Hong Kong beating up all the different characters he's played over the years. Not sure it will amount to much though, licensing could be an issue.
    They're alright I suppose. And that sounds like a great idea. I'd play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    Have you ever seen a grown man naked? Have you ever been in a Turkish Prison? Have you ever been in a cockpit? Welcome! Video games are lame, what movies and music do you like?

PSA

The first I ever saw of this (without knowing) was the gif below and then playing 4chan card game (where it is a card).

Yes, no, and no. My favorite genre for both are Rock & Horror.

THE MR.E BIRD
    Horror music and Rock Films ey? Fair e-nuff.

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    What a coincidence, because I'm not Jackie Chan either!

We could be brothers or some shit.

Welcome.

Rocky Horror, eh?

THE MR.E BIRD
    I hear it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insa-a-a-ane.