Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Low(er) Tier Podcast - New Episode unofficial podcast - Official Thread

What if children ran the world?

Goddamn, that voice.

[Level 12: CHET]
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilKenSebben View Post
    You're a dick. Totally supported you and this is the thanks I get. YOU DONT EVER LISTEN BEAR!
    But....what ;o

Honkey Kong
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Bloodspray View Post
    Where is episode FFFFOOOOUUUURRRRRR
    We recorded it Sunday while all of us were sick. Phil's gonna edit it and it'll be out shortly I imagine.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Quote Originally Posted by usedtabe View Post
    We recorded it Sunday while all of us were sick. Phil's gonna edit it and it'll be out shortly I imagine.
    Yeah, I was sick and didn't recoup until tuesday and posted the raws for brutal that night. Done the first rough since then, just waiting on his notes to finish.

dtoidrolleye Low(er) Tier Podcast: Episode 4 - Deadly Serious

Welcome back to another lovely edition of The Low(er) Tier Podcast. Fully entering the fold this week is Latrell/Used_ta_be. Welcome him with open arms or some shit. This week we are throwing something different at you. We have two different episode lengths, a short, concise one and a longer more bullshit filled one. Let us know what ya think in the comments. This week also sees another installment of Contest Time. Listen to the episode to find out how to enter. Up for grabs this week: Torchlight 2 (4 Copies) and Super Hexagon (10 Copies). Top 4 winners will receive a copy of each, while the last 6, will only receive Super Hexagon. Get to listening. Winners will be notified by pm.

Episode 4 - Deadly Serious (Short)

Episode 4 - Deadly Serious (Long)
    Last edited by PhilKenSebben; 01-12-2013 at 11:17 PM.

Snagged the long version and about to listen to that shit.

What he said^

Quote Originally Posted by Panzadolphin56 View Post
    What he said^
    cropped-blog-header.jpg

But what about what she said?

I don't even...

Honkey Kong
    Awe yeah. Gonna grab the longer version too.

FREE GAMES, LISTEN TO THIS. DON'T MAKE ME FUCK A HERMIT CRAB!

[Level 8: Skynet]
    i finally listened to the podcast earlier today. i really enjoyed it and of course enjoyed hearing my main man's voice as well

dtoidrolleye The Low(er) Tier Podcast: Episode 5: A Moment of Silence feat: Zombie Platypus

Close enough....

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to The Low(er) Tier. Today/tonight, we bring you episode 5. In this episode Daniel and Mike rant. Latrell interviews forum celebrity Zombie Platypus and we go longer than we ever have before. This is our first (almost) 2 hr episode. No Contest Time this week (sorry), due to Mike's stupid surgery and new found addiction to painkillers, but winners of last time's have been notified via pm. That's all for episode news, so let's strap in for the ride, but don't tune out! Scroll below the link, to find our newest member!

Here be yer link mateys: Episode 5: A Moment of Silence

I bet scrolling down this far was hard, wasn't it? Now, we do have some very exciting news. A new addition to The Low(er) Tier family! Lola/ThatDocktorGirl, who shall be heading up our new bi-weekly blog series. On the weeks we don't post episodes, you will have awesome articles from her to look forward to and give you a nice break from the assholes you have to listen to on the show. Without further ado, we shall let her introduce herself:

Hiya, Iím ThatDocktorGirl and Iím the new member of the Low(er) Tier!! Iíll be writing articles on stuffÖ You knowÖ Basically anything that gets my mind going or something thatís got my attention in past 2 weeks or so. Iíll be the little cheese that packs a punch in the flavour department, between the 2 slices of toasty hot bread that is the podcastÖ FYI Iím totally lame, if you hadnít figured that out alreadyÖ

So Iíve been asked to write a little something to introduce myself, to let you get to know me a bit... First of all, feel free to call me Lola; ThatDocktorGirl is just my main ďidentifierĒ. Iím 20, from the Isle of Man. I started playing video games at about 6 years old - my first game is still awesome to this day, it was Parrappa the Rapper - and I still know all the words to the first rap!

The kinda games I like are totally varied. If I had to put a genre on it though, itíd be action - but I need a story to connect with it, or some kinda hook to just grab me. I canít just play a game for the sake of it, or for whatever social value it has if it doesnít have that special appeal to me.

I canít say for definite my all time top game, but the 3 that stand out for me (and this might tell you about me more than I actually can) are BioShock, Lollipop Chainsaw and Devil May Cry 3. Theyíve all got a special place in my heart. I would have included Borderlands 2 in that list, but thatís only cuz Handsome Jack is the man of dreamsÖ

Iíve never come across a game Iíve outright hated from the get-go - I rarely donít not-like a game - but there has been one I stopped playing which grabbed me at the start, and then bored me out of my mind before the 3rd level was up. I was more disappointed in it - was so looking forward to it and now I canít play it cuz itís not enough for this girlÖ Iím talking about Dishonored by the way =)

Outside of games, I love Batman!!! Mainly for the villains mind; if you follow me on Twitter, straight up itís obvious I love The Riddler. ďHushĒ was the first one I readÖ I was just hooked straight away - I like to think I have quite a respectable collection of Batman graphic novels and comics now. I can even rock a Harley Quinn impression yo!!

I like my anime and manga too - Black Butler, H.O.T.D, Ouran High School Host Club, Chaos Head - my favourite manga however (and Iíd love to know how many of you know this) is Kitchen Princess - itís super cute!! Itís a romantic little story about an orphan girl trying to find the love of her life (she has his spoon). Plus it gives you recipes like strawberry shortcake and stuff - itís so girly and lovely!!

Away from all of that - which I doubt Iím gonna be able to fit into any conversation here - Iím a huge follower of fashion. When Iím not reading or playing anything, Iím looking at fashion blogs on my fave clothing sites, going through the multi-country twitter accounts of my bible aka Vogue. Iím a total girly girl when I wanna be.

Well there ya goÖ Iím not the best at talking about myself in any way, but get me going about any of the above, itís quite hard to stop me from rambling on and on. You will find that out soon, Iím positive of that. I am quite approachable - so you can always leave a comment here and Iíll get back to you.

Cheers kiddos x

So.... there's like 12 people on the podcast now?

4 buttface and one just writes articles... for now... Maybe she will join in the future. We haven't talked about that, but some female perspective can't hurt. Plus she is a pretty awesome writer.

Just trying to keep count.

Quote Originally Posted by Panzadolphin56 View Post
    Just trying to keep count.
    Thought you had better schools over there, christ.

They teach maths.