Thread: Sealed Final Fantasy VII, Black Label, Misprint!

[Level 1: Fresh Meat]

Sealed Final Fantasy VII, Black Label, Misprint!

Just curious, I have this NTSC Black Label FF7, Sealed, with the misprint. What's it worth? Anyone out there interested in it?

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Dude, you obviously have internet and you choose to ask in a forum that you've never been to before (based on your post count, oh yeah, go make an intro post). It's called Google and ebay.

Wolf Master
    I'll give you five dollars for it.

I'll have to admit, though, that I never heard of the misprinted label. If it weren't packed in a box ready to be moved, then I'd check my copy when I got home to see if it had a misprint. I think mine is a green label, though.

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter345 View Post
    I'll give you five dollars for it.
    I'll give you $5.01!

That's not a knife...
    I'll give you five quid.

I know how to search rarity and values, eBay has it starting at about $500 but that's not the masterpiece misprint. Amazon's no help really. I'm asking here because I wasn't sure if anyone knew of any recent sales or auctions.

Quote Originally Posted by Corfizzle View Post
    I know how to search rarity and values, eBay has it starting at about $500 but that's not the masterpiece misprint. Amazon's no help really. I'm asking here because I wasn't sure if anyone knew of any recent sales or auctions.
    So the only reason you made a profile on this community was to ask a question that can be easily researched? Do you even intend on staying here/remaining active once you get your answer? By the way, my answer is no, I'm not aware of any recent sales or auctions (other than that massive auction that was mentioned on the Front Page earlier today).

I'm going to check my copy of FFVII when I get home. I could be sitting on a gold mine!

I've been meaning to make an account here because a friend of mine (AnniFrank) does a lot of work on here. Every new account has to start with a first post. This isn't very easy to research actually, hence why I came to a gamer forum! Any serious inquiries or help?

@PappaDukes If you look at the back of the case, the word masterpiece is written in a description. The misprint is the letter "I" being way off margin.

Admin / Midget King
    I've been meaning to make an account here because a friend of mine (AnniFrank) does a lot of work on here. Every new account has to start with a first post.
    That's why we strongly recommend you use it to make an intro thread, as stated in the Forum Rules / New User Guide that you were supposed to read when you signed up. People will be far more willing to help if you make the effort to introduce yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Mxy Yost View Post
    That's why we strongly recommend you use it to make an intro thread, as stated in the Forum Rules / New User Guide that you were supposed to read when you signed up. People will be far more willing to help if you make the effort to introduce yourself.
    And, hence, why I said in my first response that he should go make an intro post.

Wolf Master
    Quote Originally Posted by PappaDukes View Post
    I'll give you $5.01!
    Shoot, I think I was just Price is Right'd.

To be fair, maybe his primary defining characteristic is that has a copy of Final Fantasy VII and it may or may not be worth a large amount of money to some crazy git out there with a bunch of expendable income. In that sense, perhaps this thread is intended as an intro of sorts to his collection of a copy of Final Fantasy VII with a misprint.

[Level 1: Fresh Meat] BlueBerryShadow's Avatar
    Just curious, I have this NTSC Black Label FF7, Sealed, with the misprint. What's it worth? Anyone out there interested in it?
    Final Fantasy 7 has lost A LOT of its worth, since it was released on PSN... but their right, you can check the rates on other websites, and try to tell if their selling. Honestly, I would say its less than seventy dollars.

@PappaDukes If you look at the back of the case, the word masterpiece is written in a description. The misprint is the letter "I" being way off margin.
    Yeah, I did some internet sleuthing, because I had never heard of this misprint version before. I never did get to check my copy, but I highly doubt I have that misprint version.