OH, forums | Destructoid | Tomopop | Japanator | Flixist | LUMP
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Weekend Warriors Feb. 9th and 10th

  1. #1
    smurfee_mcgee's Avatar
    1,212 posts since Nov 2006

    Weekend Warriors Feb. 9th and 10th

    For the more society-productive Dtoider.

    Weekend Warriors is like Friday Night Fights for the people who do other stuff on Fridays! All weekend, any time, all welcome. EuroToiders, too; what with the more open times.

    Hosts? We just need the game you'll be hosting, your Gamertag/PSNID/NNID/Steam ID, what day and what time. Simple!

    Blog posted

    Xbox 360

    Game: Battlefield 3
    Day/Time: Saturday, 9:00 p.m. EST until ??? (??? means crrrraaaazzyyyy)
    Host: ChillyBilly
    Gamertag: Chillybill

    Game: Fist of the North Star: Kens Rage 2
    Day/Time: Saturday and Sunday at 9:00 p.m.
    Host: InfraredChimera
    Gamertag: InfraredChimera

    PC

    Game: Darkness II
    Day/Time: Saturday, 10pm PST/1am EST
    Host: PhilKenSebben
    Steam ID: hillbillysk8

    Game: Path of Exile
    Day/Time: All day every day, son! (Not real specific, Artt!)
    Host: Arttemis
    Steam ID/In-game name: TheAugust
    Server: America

    Game: Diablo 3 -OR- League of Legends
    Host: Josh Derocher
    Day/Time: All day Sunday
    JOSH I NEED YOUR STEAM ID AND WHATNOT


    UPDATED...
    Last edited by smurfee_mcgee; 02-09-2013 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Updated for host Mike McFucker

  2. #2
    Game: Darkness II - PC
    Day/Time: Sat 10pm PST/1am EST
    Host: PhilKenSebben
    Steam: hillbillysk8

  3. #3
    Would anyone be up for playing some Diablo III this weekend? Or League of Legends? I'll be free all day on Sunday I think.

  4. #4
    Battlefield 3
    Xbox 360
    Saturday Night
    Let's say... 9:00 PM Eastern until who knows when.
    Host: Me
    Gamertag: Chillybill

  5. #5
    Arttemis's Avatar
    2,090 posts since Jan 2008

    Joshhhhh! Don't play D3, play PoE! It's sooooo much better!

    Game Name: Path of Exile
    Host: Arttemis /// TheAugust in game and on Steam
    Day/Time: All day every day, son!
    Server: America
    Note: Let's roll some Hardcore characters! I'll be a Shadow named TheAugust in game, so you can add me to your friends list (press 's' to access social menu) and up to five other people can group together. If you like Diablo 2, PLAY THIS GAME!

    Also, if there's going to be a blog post about PoE for FNFs or WW, here's a shitty banner for Path of Exile I made.


  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Arttemis View Post
    Joshhhhh! Don't play D3, play PoE! It's sooooo much better!

    Game Name: Path of Exile
    Host: Arttemis /// TheAugust in game and on Steam
    Day/Time: All day every day, son!
    Server: America
    Note: Let's roll some Hardcore characters! I'll be a Shadow named TheAugust in game, so you can add me to your friends list (press 's' to access social menu) and up to five other people can group together. If you like Diablo 2, PLAY THIS GAME!

    Also, if there's going to be a blog post about PoE for FNFs or WW, here's a shitty banner for Path of Exile I made.


    I would totally play that, but Artt likes to beatbox with his ass over Skype. I just can't deal with that.

  7. #7
    smurfee_mcgee's Avatar
    1,212 posts since Nov 2006

    Blog posted in OP. I'll update it as necessary.

    wamp wamp

  8. #8
    Arttemis's Avatar
    2,090 posts since Jan 2008

    Here's a Path of Exile picture to match the WW image sizes.

    Path of Exile WW.jpg

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilKenSebben View Post
    I would totally play that, but Artt likes to beatbox with his ass over Skype. I just can't deal with that.
    I spit hot fire. My rhymes are so potent that in this small segment I made all of the ladies in the area pregnant.

  9. #9

  10. #10
    smurfee_mcgee's Avatar
    1,212 posts since Nov 2006

    PHIL WAT R U DOING

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfee_mcgee View Post
    PHIL WAT R U DOING
    I don't know anymore. I just don't know.... or care. MY LIFE IS A LIE! *pops more pills* WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

  12. #12
    smurfee_mcgee's Avatar
    1,212 posts since Nov 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilKenSebben View Post
    I don't know anymore. I just don't know.... or care. MY LIFE IS A LIE! *pops more pills* WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

  13. #13
    Arttemis's Avatar
    2,090 posts since Jan 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilKenSebben View Post
    Spit hot fire eh? Check this (NSFW): HOT FIRE
    Really, Phil? Are we going to need a (NSFW) moderator in this thread to clean up your act?

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Arttemis View Post
    Really, Phil? Are we going to need a (NSFW) moderator in this thread to clean up your act?
    I absolutely adore that one part of that is censored. Like seriously, I laughed for a good minute just now. that ones going in the folder.

  15. #15
    smurfee_mcgee's Avatar
    1,212 posts since Nov 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilKenSebben View Post
    I absolutely adore that one part of that is censored. Like seriously, I laughed for a good minute just now. that ones going in the folder.
    Gee, I wonder if anyone will look at these threads ever again.

    /weekendwarriors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Unsavory people bugging you?

If you encounter hate speech, harassment, personal attacks, bullying, homophobia, and general doucheyness -- even if it wasn't directed at you -- please let us know. All emails are kept confidential. Let's make sure everyone's treated with respect so the friends you make here will keep coming back! about mods/rules

Change forum colors & width:
Try a new theme: