Thread: Proz Tipz with SlyBoy87787

[Level 1: Fresh Meat] SlyBoy87787's Avatar

dtoidtounge Proz Tipz with SlyBoy87787

I like to review games and give tips on them. I've done a lot of great games already and my newest is Far Cry 3. Hope you guys enjoy, I try to keep it quick and interesting!

Admin / Midget King
    5: Post In The Right Section: Make sure your topic is in the right category and don't create pointless duplicate threads. If your topic is already covered elsewhere or is the vein of "Hey guys check out this funny thing I found", don't make a new thread for it. Use the search feature and go back a few pages in the relevant categories to make sure your thread idea hasn't already been done. If you spot a duplicate thread, please post a link to the existing thread and notify a Mod so we can lock or merge the new one.

6: Don't Start Threads/Post Just To Spam/Self Promote/Post Referral Links: If your only purpose in registering for our forum is to tell us about your clan recruitment drive, crowdfunding project, indie game/iPhone app, gaming blog, or MMO gold offer you are doing it wrong. You can share links to your personal blog/YouTube account/whatever in your introduction thread, but if you don't follow that up with actual efforts to integrate into our community expect swift justice from our Spam Hammer. Make an intro thread and tell us who you are before you start shilling, or you will not get a good reaction.

If you're going to continue posting, you should make an intro thread in the Meet & Greet section so people can get to know you. Also, please bump this thread instead of creating a new one for future videos.

OH BOY!

Yeah, this isn't even a community thing :/

[Level 6: Robot]
    It seems you have a microphone up your nose, consult a medical professional immediately.

You're right, it was very presumptuous to just post in here first thing. The truth is, I'm trying to find a gaming community that appreciates game humor. I've search around for a while but people either think it's trolling or I'm being serious. I put a lot of thought into making the "character" slyboy so I was hoping to get some feed back on how to make SlyBoy seem like a real slightly-dumb gamer. Thanks for being gentle. I'll go introduce myself in the Meet and Greet, Arron.

I have that looked at. I actually have a mic on my shirt, the headset is for show

Honkey Kong
    Not gonna lie, I found what I watched amusing. Keep going.

We like humour probably more than games, we just end to generate it ourselves. Personally I don't like trawling through youtube videos most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    We like humour probably more than games, we just end to generate it ourselves. Personally I don't like trawling through youtube videos most of the time.
    Word. Fuck video games.

Honkey Kong
    We could be on the ground floor of the next Dunkey guys.

Fun fact; I've still never watched a Dunkey video.

Honkey Kong
    BAD ZP BAD!!

I am a total cool kid rebel that hates what is popular amongst my peers.

Quote Originally Posted by usedtabe View Post
    Not gonna lie, I found what I watched amusing. Keep going.
    Ha, thanks man. There are others that I think are a little more funny, namely the Max Payne 3 one. Shaved my head for that one, maybe you enjoy? No?