Forums | Destructoid | Tomopop | Japanator | Flixist | LUMP

Thread: Yes, I'm THAT guy....

Yes, I'm THAT guy....

Greetings!
    My names is PlayBoyMan. I also go buy the name GodOfKonckers on Twitch.tv.

I am a Blogger/Podcaster/Streamer (Twitch)/Youtuber, and a Geek, but I am first and foremost - a gamer.
    I was pretty much born with a game Controller in my hand (And it was an Atari 2600 Controller, at that. ).

I've been gaming since I 4 years old, and I have always made video games a part of my life. I just love all things technology. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna die surrounded my Tech, and I'll be OK with that. Now when it come to social media: In certain Circles, including this one and the Destructoid community, I am 100% SFW; But I should warn you: On Twitter and Facebook, all bets are off. We are talking 100% certain to get you fired from work, and make your Girlfriend leave you....or I could just make you lol for a few minutes, and I'm good at making people laugh.

Oh, And I also have Mazophilia - Google it: The Results will SHOCK YOU!...or not.

But all in all, I'm a really cool dude to hang out with. I'm not afraid to speak my mind, I'm easy going, and I think you'll like me quite a bit. I'm looking forward to being on the forums.

Now If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna Copypasta this thread, and paste it on match dot com. It's so good, I might get some replies over there, Woot Woot !
    Last edited by PlayBoyMan; 08-08-2013 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Fixing typos

13,591 posts since Mar 2007

Quote Originally Posted by PlayBoyMan View Post
    In certain Circles, including this one and the Destructoid community, I am 100% SFW; But I should warn you: On Twitter and Facebook, all bets are off.
    That sounds so backwards to me, as I am the complete opposite.

Also, my first official "console" was the 2600 as well. Good times.

Welcome aboard!

You need to update some of the fields that were autofilled by Facebook sign-up or whatever you did.

Also, this is a gaming community and not a streaming one. What do you go by on gaming networks? Or on match.com?

Also welcome.

Hey its Playboyman. Seen you in the cblogs. Welcome to here. Also, mazophilia:

Googling mazophilia took me to a wonderful playlist on Daily Motion. Welcome fellow breast enthusiast.

Welcome! I started out with the Atari as well. My brothers and I could spend an entire day playing tank.

94 posts since May 2012

So, any favorite games? Is English your first language?

Anyways, welcome to the community.

I thought mazophilia was like the fear of corn or something. I was way off.

711 posts since Jan 2013
    Your Twitch name sounds familiar... I swear I've heard someone mention you in a Youtube video I've watched recently.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk200101 View Post
    So, any favorite games? Is English your first language?

Anyways, welcome to the community.
    Thanks for the Welcome.

Second: So so many games. I can't even list them all without putting you to sleep.

2,269 posts since Mar 2012

Welcome.