My name is (as you no doubt can see) Jewfro'd Rake. You could call me Juicy Razy, Lucious 'Fro Wearer or Monster-Messiah. But then again if you were to do that then you would of course be murdered, dismembered or sword fisted. Except for Monster-Messiah, I've grown kinda fond of that word now. I am now Monster-Messiah!
I have a real name though, it's Robin. And like most of you I have a humongous di-... interest, for videogames. But unforunately I've turned into more of a "casual gamer" these recent years. All thanks to my freetime being consumed by all these grown-up responsibilities and whatchamacallit. That's a weird word, "whatchamacallit", I think I might name my first born "whatchamacallit". I'll probably tell him that I saved his father in the great zombie-alien-apocalypse war of 2012, I saved him with lasers. But when his telekinetic Sioux-Indian father later died from the infamous "Techno-Organic Virus" I was called an to adopt "Whatchamacallit", so I did. That's when I gave him that fantastic name.
Since I'm gonna be spending more time talking videogames in the forums I might aswell talk about that now. As for as what type of gamer I am, then I guess I tend to choose RPGs over shooters. Not that I don't enjoy shooters, 'cause to some degree I do. It's just that I wanna feel more invested in the story of a game rather than running around going *PEW PEW* and feeling like a stormtrooper. I'll do that shit in real life instead, makes for a better "Please mom bail me out of jail"-story, she never does. Bottom line is I like games that I can feel invested in.
6 (Un)Important facts about everything. And also me:
1. I don't trust lamps, tried to make out with one once and electricity mouth-f'd me hard. In my defence drugs or alcohol may or may not have been involved.
2. The two greatest games of all time is Champions of Norrath & Champions: Return To Arms.
3. I loves the TV-show Frisky Dingo, but I firmly believe that it would've been the end of mankind come season 6.
4. Chicken is the greatest food. Period.
5. If you don't like either of ninjas or dragons than you don't exist.
6. There's no cuter animal in the world than Red Pandas. Except for a squabbit.
Well I guess that's my intro I don't know if it is what you wanted but that's what you got mafakkas
Also I love podcasts. That felt important to say.