Thread: Squabbit or Red Panda?

[Level 1: Fresh Meat] Jewfro'd Rake's Avatar

Squabbit or Red Panda?

'Sup?

My name is (as you no doubt can see) Jewfro'd Rake. You could call me Juicy Razy, Lucious 'Fro Wearer or Monster-Messiah. But then again if you were to do that then you would of course be murdered, dismembered or sword fisted. Except for Monster-Messiah, I've grown kinda fond of that word now. I am now Monster-Messiah!

I have a real name though, it's Robin. And like most of you I have a humongous di-... interest, for videogames. But unforunately I've turned into more of a "casual gamer" these recent years. All thanks to my freetime being consumed by all these grown-up responsibilities and whatchamacallit. That's a weird word, "whatchamacallit", I think I might name my first born "whatchamacallit". I'll probably tell him that I saved his father in the great zombie-alien-apocalypse war of 2012, I saved him with lasers. But when his telekinetic Sioux-Indian father later died from the infamous "Techno-Organic Virus" I was called an to adopt "Whatchamacallit", so I did. That's when I gave him that fantastic name.

Since I'm gonna be spending more time talking videogames in the forums I might aswell talk about that now. As for as what type of gamer I am, then I guess I tend to choose RPGs over shooters. Not that I don't enjoy shooters, 'cause to some degree I do. It's just that I wanna feel more invested in the story of a game rather than running around going *PEW PEW* and feeling like a stormtrooper. I'll do that shit in real life instead, makes for a better "Please mom bail me out of jail"-story, she never does. Bottom line is I like games that I can feel invested in.

6 (Un)Important facts about everything. And also me:
    1. I don't trust lamps, tried to make out with one once and electricity mouth-f'd me hard. In my defence drugs or alcohol may or may not have been involved.
    2. The two greatest games of all time is Champions of Norrath & Champions: Return To Arms.
    3. I loves the TV-show Frisky Dingo, but I firmly believe that it would've been the end of mankind come season 6.
    4. Chicken is the greatest food. Period.
    5. If you don't like either of ninjas or dragons than you don't exist.
    6. There's no cuter animal in the world than Red Pandas. Except for a squabbit.

Well I guess that's my intro I don't know if it is what you wanted but that's what you got mafakkas

Also I love podcasts. That felt important to say.

Admin / Midget King
    Welcome! I just uploaded a new ep of Communitoid if you need a podcast to listen to right now.

Beast Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewfro'd Rake View Post
    3. I loves the TV-show Frisky Dingo
    I love you.

Frisky Dingo is still my favorite program [adult swim] has kicked out. I love it more than the follow-up Archer. It's most likely my favorite cartoon show period. Snip-snap indeed.

In before Used says I only love you for your username.

Honkey Kong
    Was just about to say that ZP. Welcome to the tribeForums.

Frodo Bangins

6. There's no cuter animal in the world than Red Pandas.
    Yep.
    6. There's no cuter animal in the world than Red Pandas. Except for a squabbit.
    Nope.

Frodo Bangins

Relevant.
    From one of my favorite threads on this forum... it needs to be resurrected. http://forum.destructoid.com/showthr...-game-you-made

Man that thread was a load of fun.

Frodo Bangins
    RIP Back Breaker (I think, is he still around?)

I'd be all welcoming and shit but Gobbles already posted two images I made so I reckon I am done here.

Welcome.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gobbldigook View Post
    Relevant.
    From one of my favorite threads on this forum... it needs to be resurrected. http://forum.destructoid.com/showthr...-game-you-made
    What, no Calculators 2 love?

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Welcome to our beloved forum!

Don't touch our no-no zone.

Pwnd
    I'm just going to post a random video here.

Also, personal story time. When I was a boy my father caught me peeling the bark off of a tree once. He looked down at me and said, "BOY...HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF'N I PEELED YOUR SKIN OFF?"

He spoke in all caps because he was much larger than me at the time, me being five years old and all. I think he may have also been a Druid. You know. Like the Undertaker or those people that Led Zeppelin wrote songs about. Or the kid's dad from Firestarter, even.

Welcome to the forums.

[Level 6: Robot]
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    I love you.

Frisky Dingo is still my favorite program [adult swim] has kicked out. I love it more than the follow-up Archer. It's most likely my favorite cartoon show period. Snip-snap indeed.

In before Used says I only love you for your username.
    Poor 70/30

Frodo Bangins
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    I'd be all welcoming and shit but Gobbles already posted two images I made so I reckon I am done here.

Welcome.
    They are two of my favorites...

THEN I MUST MAKE MY WORKS THREE OF YOUR FAVOURITES!