Thread: Evening all

Evening all

Hey everyone.

I've already posted a couple of blogs on the Destructoid page under the same name, so I figured I may as well join the forums as well.

I'm currently living out in the countryside, and weekdays after work tend to be fairly uneventful, hence why I thought I'd join this forum for some nice debate.

I love videogames of course. Haven't kept as up-to-date with this generation as I'd have liked (most of my experience with current gen games came from a friend's PS3 that he let me borrow for around a year. Pretty cool, no?) but still have found some standout games. Generally, I'm a bit of a retro-ist. My favourite games all tend to be from the PS1-Xbox era, like Final fantasy IX, Ninja Gaiden Black and Otogi: Myth Of Demons. Hopefully I'm not the only one here who ever played that last one.

Also, I am something of an avowed Nintendo fan, so I'm sure this may cause lively debate in future. Yes, I think the Wii was a great console, motion controls be damned, and I think the Wii U is shaping up to be another great console. Not everyone will agree with me on that, but hopefully this is a place where we can debate such topics, and hopefully all come away learning one or two things from each other.

Anyways... as for a first date, strip club and tequila shots I think, perhaps followed by a sloppy blowj-waitwaitwaitwait... sorry, sorry, all this 'introduce yourself' stuff put me back in Dating Site mode. Hopefully this forum won't end up giving me the clap like Plenty Of Fish did. I'll stop rambling now. Looking forward to getting some debate going soon.

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    I fucking love my Wii U. Haven't played it much of late because of Ni no Kuni, and Steam (CURSE YOU, STEAM).

Welcome aboard.

Dating on here is based on sending nudes to everybody and seeing who reciprocates.

What countryside?

Welcome?

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Tee hee. Welcome.

Now back to the sloppy blowjobs; Are you giving or receiving? Or are we sixty-nining it? This is important.

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    Dating on here is based on sending nudes to everybody and seeing who reciprocates.
    That's how I won your heart.

Big, black dongs for all!

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Welcome to.... well.... here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    So basically, the Destructoid forums are Craiglist, with a bit of game chat thrown in?

...NICE!

[Level 4: Cyborg]
    Welcome to the Destructoid forums. I hope that you will be able to stay around, this is a great community.

Admin / Midget King
    Welcome to the Forums!

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Welcome.