Page 50 of 1000 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 60 100 150 550 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 19989

Thread: The Bar: Part 3

[Level 6: Robot]
    Nooooooooooooooooooo D:

THE MR.E BIRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Legendhead View Post
    Outsiders aren't allowed to know what takes place inside...The Circle™.

Lol no I'm just messing with you. And the guy who came up with that, 'cause I already know he'll get mad when he sees me using it. Just the usual stuff going on here. Posting crazy stuff on the internet, y'know, that kind of thing.
    Wait, who came up with that? Can I join the circle? Can we change it to a square? What colour is it?

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    Wait, who came up with that? Can I join the circle? Can we change it to a square? What colour is it?
    How do you not know who came up with that? Bloo just started using it like, two posts before mine..!

And somehow I doubt he'd let you change it. Go ask him if you want.

THE MR.E BIRD
    Nah fuck that guy.

Still responds to BLOO
    The Circle™ doesn't accept applications at this time.

And we certainly wouldn't entertain any from fake ass gamers such as tarvu. We need the real gamers, who play the latest madden and calladudy. The ones who support the cyclical industry like Usedtabe who purchased "Black Operations 2: Back the West Coast", like Zombie Platypus who buys movie licensed games, and BadStar who goes weeks without bathing to create new strats and Mountain Dew flavors for Halo 4.

You guys just simply aren't valid enough.

THE MR.E BIRD
    Calling me a fake ass gamer is actually pretty accurate. I cannot contest your decision.

Calling me a fake ass gamer is actually pretty accurate. I cannot contest your decision.
    Why do you let Bloo bully you? Seriously, the kid is like 3'2. I fuck guys bigger than him. You Europeans throw up the surrender flag at the drop of a hat. Tell him that he has halitosis or something. Remind him that he has bad credit.

Honkey Kong
    It's that menstrual blood running through em. From all the good men dying in WW2 to being beat over the head with Frankfurt school ideology this is what's left of the nation that used to run this world. No one ever yelled BREACH BREACH BREACH for them. *tear*

Hitler was ahead of his time. He saw this coming, and he tried to stop the slow-motion pussification of continental Europe. And much like our savior Jesus Christ, he was crucified for his efforts.

Hitler died for our sins. Now all we're left with is an island full of soft-sided babymen.

Pwnd
    Glad to see the conversation headed in such a positive direction, you guys. I've been waiting for just the right moment to share this proposal with the group.

Thoughts, anyone?

Honkey Kong
    I recommend a youtube series called Hitler:The Greatest Story Never Told. Only seen bits and pieces but it's got some production value. One day I'll sit through the whole thing.

TL;DR get owned UK

THE MR.E BIRD
    Agreeing that I barely play games somehow makes me more feeble? Way to logic, Captain Americunts.

Also can I play Hitler in that?

Pwnd
    I'm so glad you managed to find the only logical discrepancy on this page. Man! That must have been like looking for a needle in a haystack.

THE MR.E BIRD
    LOGIC IS RELATIVE JUST LIKE THE PEOPLE YOU SEX.

Pwnd
    OF COURSE NOW THE ENGLISH GUY WANTS TO TALK ABOUT INBREEDING

GEE WHO SAW THAT ONE COMING

...man, those caps make things look really angry, don't they.

Agreeing that I barely play games somehow makes me more feeble? Way to logic, Captain Americunts.

Also can I play Hitler in that?
    "You're right, I suck." This is the wrong response for when a man disrespects you. You do not admit weakness. Who gives a fuck if what he says is true? Call him a bitch, tell him to go get his drivers permit, and then comment upon the fact that his disses are formulaic and outdated. Is any of it true? Again, who the fuck cares?

We're going to have to airdrop packages of testosterone and muscle milk on all of Europe. You don't get to be Hitler until you hit that level grind and do some pull-ups.

Still responds to BLOO
    Talking about Drivers permits, when are you going to get a licence Rev, Little Caesar's was right in firing you for being too arrogant to deliver.

Shutup before I put you in a locker. I'll have you know that I have an International A license in Gran Turismo. How's them benefits at the Keebler Elf factory, you ol' short ass mother fucker?

Still responds to BLOO
    I am closest in my family's pueblo to 6 feet, I'll have you know.

Dudes wouldn't let him get on Space Mountain because of his height, so the rest of us who ain't had shit to do with it have to pay for that day with the burden of Bloo's bad attitude. What a bitter mother fucker.

Europeans, are you taking notes? You should be.