Page 1 of 1000 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bar: Part 3

This? This right here? This is why I don't venture into the forums. Mr Andy Dixon's Avatar

The Bar: Part 3

Holy shit you people post a lot. You've ruined another perfectly good Bar! Thankfully, Husky Hog is here to remind us how this works:

Quote Originally Posted by Husky Hog View Post
    Okay people, i'm kinda nervous to try and get this started, because it might not work, but if it does it will be key to making this community a community

A bar in a forum is a topicless thread--you can just post whatever you think and you're more than welcome to change the subject when you want, we do this because sometimes there's no cool threads to post in but you still want to post...
    Beccy murdered the first Bar, and Shane killed the sequel. WHO WILL TAKE DOWN NUMBER 3???

Tarvu likes to suck huge jelly cocks.
    Last edited by Mighty Hatman; 02-03-2013 at 12:22 PM.

Pwnd
    The last Bar was like, "Nemesis? In Anarchy Reigns? Really? This mother fucker right here would put his own grandmama in the damn game..."

At that point, it was through.

4. 02-02-2013, 07:30 PM

Still responds to BLOO
    So when will you gestapo put part 2 on archive? If I knew you guys were going to preemptively strike it down without warning I would've stopped having a life and F5'ed every second to see what was posted. You have days to know a thread is going supernova, at least let us know through a sticky or something. I hope you guys learn from this. Maybe you didn't set a metric for a thread to fulfil to become nukable, now you should and let us know so we can know ahead of time. SRK forums, an avenue for one the most self-destructive communities online, has openly told its members when their version of the bar is going to get closed, over 2 years ago. When will Dtoid get to that level of public decency?

Yo, I don't know.

From the looks of it Legendhead kept perpetuating the myth he likes Anarchy Reigns, dude can't even remember the plot, UI nuisances, or even play the game at a half way decent level. If he is rank 50 than he most likely is the weakest rank 50 in the world.

And no one took the bait to defend Cumbubble Veronica it seems.

Pwnd
    I wouldn't put it below 5 or 6. That's about the only nice thing that I have to say about it. "Well, there's worse shit."

7. 02-02-2013, 08:33 PM

[Level 5: Mech]
    I'm taking 2 years online at CC because I can't drive.

Still responds to BLOO

Legendhead's Impotence: A Retrospective

"From what I understand, Jack's babymomma was murdered by Max. This explains a lot."

What it explains is your addiction to sharpie sniffing. How can you even call yourself a fan of any game when you seemingly just took a plot of some pre-teen murder mystery and mad lib'ed characters into it?

"I don't know how to do something, but hey this thing matches my avatar! Hope this helps you guys!"

The hubris man, no one wants your help if you're just gonna say nothing then talk about yourself.

So far the best thing you've ever posted about the game has been your dump of AR devianart. That's entering the ZP zone of uselessnessity.

Quote Originally Posted by Revuhlooshun View Post
    I wouldn't put it below 5 or 6. That's about the only nice thing that I have to say about it. "Well, there's worse shit."
    6 is better than 5, there is no Obama tactic you can use to change that.

10. 02-02-2013, 08:48 PM

Still responds to BLOO
    If it's detriment to your way of life, next time I'll just let you assburger a game thread for a game I like instead of rising up from the forum abuse you wanted to dish out. I shouldn't have been wearing such provocative avatars, huh?

That superman link has no baring whatsoever on your horrible plot synopsis either, and you know that. Grasping at straws as usual.

Remember, I do this out of love. Love for the games I like and don't want to see taken away from me because you convinced a judge your aspie love is stronger than my regular, socially adjusted, love.

You can have partially custody, on weekends and those lame ass holidays like Arbor Day and Kwanzaa.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    FIRST PAGE BAR POST BITCHES!!!

Pwnd
    All you had to do was post in the thread Bloo. You did not visit your forum baby so I adopted it and taught it to fight rabid animals in the pit.

Spoiler!

Californiasby
    What the fuck

Pwnd

Chris says this shit like it means something to him. Go punch that shit out the way!

Californiasby
    Kinda want more Destructoid people to play DOTA2

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Play league instead.

Californiasby
    Fuck no, Riot Games can eat a dick

19. 02-02-2013, 09:52 PM

[Level 8: Skynet]
    I don't think I can handle DOTA2.

Pwnd
    I'm allergic to Basshunter.

22. 02-02-2013, 11:01 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Gobun View Post
    Kinda want more Destructoid people to play DOTA2
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Flamoctapus View Post
    Play league instead.
    Nope.

Admin / Midget King
    Oh hi new Bar. Let me know if people still are having issues with the Forums running slow, or if this took care of it!

This? This right here? This is why I don't venture into the forums. Mr Andy Dixon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector Garfria View Post
    having a life
    *giggles*

For reals, though. The shit starts to break and we fix it before it takes the whole motherfucker down. SORRY FOR THE CONVENIENCE.