Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello all at Destructoid forums!

Hello all at Destructoid forums!

Hello...

So I found myself bored at work browsing for a forum with a nice community that i could be a part of when i stumbled across this one and thought "This looks pretty shweet, yo!"

My IRL name is Robby but call me whatever you want, I live in the UK and I play all sorts of games so feel free to chat to me about whatever

Not really into consoles of the recent years to be honest but i play Animal Crossing at least once a week on my Wii.

I would definitely consider myself more into PC gaming. I play pretty much every genre although im not very good at some (puzzle, RTS).

I've been playing WarZ a lot recently and despite it's mass amount of hate I quite enjoy it. Also been playing through Shadow of the Colossus again for the first time in ages.

Not that anybody really cares about these introduction things but if you wanna ask me anything go ahead! ^^

Thanks and i hope to have a good time and some nice discussions on here

Greetings Robert. What should you be doing at work? If you play a lot on PC but don't like Day Z (or do) then what games do you like on PC? What are you favourites? Where in Olde England do you live? Welcome!

Also you are wrong, people care about intro threads. Maybe a little too much. It's sort of good to require a bit of quality effort from the new folk before we can accept their shit.

Well i'm a IT support guy so i should be fixing things but luckily it's nice and quiet today

Honestly i play everything... WoW, WarZ, BF3, CS: S/GO, Many many RPGs from all eras, Dark Souls etc. etc. I'm really in to horror games though!

Oh and i live very far south England. Southampton to be exact

Too far South. Some nice places but I haven't been there in so long. My Dad was from the region south of that with the bits of New Forest everywhere.

Ah yes... I reside the opposite side of southampton (on the right where the new foresty parts are off to the left past totton)

I take it you're further inland then?

Yeah, I'm in the East Midlands and from the West Midlands. Very Midlanderish.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    Yeah, I'm in the East Midlands and from the West Midlands. Very Midlanderish.
    Scum...

Welcome to the forums, I want your job.

Admin / Midget King
    Welcome!

I wouldn't be too jealous... 2.50 an hour isn't worth forum browsing time!

Are you playing War Z or DayZ? I'm confused :S

What sort of TV, books and movies do you like?

I'd take a job caressing Tarvu's balls as long as he kept me fed and watered.

10 years as a customer adviser is enough to send anyone batshit insane... I'm close.

Already flattered that you said we were nice. D'awwww, get the lube.

Sounds more like indentured servitude.

Hello all at Destructoid forums!

Im playing WarZ but i have also played DayZ as well! (Imo warz is better but thats subjective)

I find it really hard to get involved in TV series recently, probably cause i'm not unemployed anymore. Generally i keep up with South Park and Workaholics but thats about it

Movies.... Oh man, i could talk for hours about movies. I probably watch at least 2 a day and have done fir a very long time! Post apocalyptic movies, like The Road, are my thing Zombie movies too but there are so many awful ones off the top of my head i think Donnie Darko is probably my all time favorite but it really changes daily

I think i'll leave you two with that and stick my apprenticeship wage

Edit: how the frak did i forget about Adventure Time?!?!?

I watch too many TV shows. Not many films I've wanted to watch recently though.

Im not very interested in many films from the last 3 or 4 years and most i've tried have disappointed

Although, The Hobbit was awesome because i forgot to say fantasy themes are my jam too ^^

I thought it lacked feeling. A good venture into the fantasy perhaps but not a good adaptation of a beloved book.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    Sounds more like indentured servitude.
    Or a long penal sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Slayerface View Post
    Im playing WarZ but i have also played DayZ as well! (Imo warz is better but thats subjective)

I find it really hard to get involved in TV series recently, probably cause i'm not unemployed anymore. Generally i keep up with South Park and Workaholics but thats about it

Movies.... Oh man, i could talk for hours about movies. I probably watch at least 2 a day and have done fir a very long time! Post apocalyptic movies, like The Road, are my thing Zombie movies too but there are so many awful ones off the top of my head i think Donnie Darko is probably my all time favorite but it really changes daily

I think i'll leave you two with that and stick my apprenticeship wage

Edit: how the frak did i forget about Adventure Time?!?!?
    Cool! Well, welcome!

I never read the book so that's probably why i liked it! I do intend to someday i just usually find myself reading creepy pasta when i feel like some fiction

Quote Originally Posted by Panzadolphin56 View Post
    Or a long penal sentence.
    Don't give him a bigger ego than he already has.

I already struggle to fit into small rooms.