Thread: Excuse me... I'm looking for the men's restroom, do you know where it is?

[Level 2: Human]

dtoiddisco Excuse me... I'm looking for the men's restroom, do you know where it is?

Oh hey, I didn't see you there! How've you been? Good, that's great to here. Okay, well, see ya' later.

I slowly turn my head back around and look at you with sad eyes in anticipation that you might be looking at me in the same way... um, where'd you go? Hello...? Hellooo?

Oh hey, there you are! In the bathroom, you say? *mumbles to self* Likely story.

My name is Doug Sk33ter. No it's not, it's Josh (we'll leave the last name off because I heard it adds an air of mystery to your character). I'm sure there hasn't been any sk33t jokes in this forum yet, SARCASM!!! Anywho, I've been a "Gamer" since the release of the XBOX 360.... "HOLD IT!," says the disgruntled Troll, "you are NOT a gamer unless you've played every NES title ever released!" Blah, blah, blah STFU. I played a bit when I was a kid, but my dad just wouldn't allow any game systems in the house, for the fear of it getting in the way of my studies. Well, I didn't have a game console and I STILL barely graduated high school. HA! who's the idiot now, dad? HAHAHA...Ha...ha...h...h...mmph, damn it.

I first got in to games when my friend's cousin brought over Halo 2 on XBOX and we played 4-player splitscreen midship shotties. That was it for me, I was hooked. I looked at my friend like he was Casper the mother f**king ghost, and said, "are they all like this?," referring to video games in general. So then he introduced me to Champions of Norrath, Guitar Hero, and Madden; and I was like, "they ARE all like this!" The rest is history. Well, history from now, but it would've been future from that time, so I guess it would be... future history? Okay, let's go Back To the Future TM (Copyright Notice. All materials contained on this site are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written consent of Universal Pictures.) Great Scott! (ahem, you can't use that either) Shit!

I love all games, but more importantly I love the gaming community and everyone in it... well, not everyone (I'm looking at you, Troll). Each game offers new and exciting experiences for you to craft your own unique story and then share it with others, or enjoy other peoples' stories; or even better, create stories together. (Except you, Troll.) Oh my God, I'm trolling Trolls! That would make me a... Just kidding, we're all here to have fun.

I am currently enjoying the seductive company of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, because nothing says "I love you" like angry knights and dismemberment. Shush! or the NRA will blame the Medieval times for the rash of bow and arrow murders! Also, just finished up Batman: Arkham City, and it = two words, "balls dropped!" Pfft, I have no idea what that means.

That's all he wrote, if you want to chat up Batman, or meet up for some Chivalry, or just say "hey," I'm down for whatever; and I am pumped to be a part of the awesome Dtoid community forums.

Oh! I also write a blog on Destructoid proper: BAM! http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/jdevlin24t You can pick up the pieces of exploded brain matter that your mind just blew.

And some fucking diddy donuts, whoop whoop!

Hey, great intro.

Welcome to the Forums.

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    I fucking lawled! You seem to like drugs. I like drugs.

Let's do drugs.

WELCOME!

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Nice intro.

I, too, own Chivalry. I played it one time and it was hard.

If you've only been a gamer since the release of the 360, does that mean you don't have a favourite Pokémon?

Drugs are fucking sweet. I prefer the ones that make me see shit that isn't really there. o_O

WTF is a Pokemon? I have a favorite Chia Pet, if that's what you mean. LOL.

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Quote Originally Posted by jdevlin24t View Post
    I prefer the ones that make me see shit that isn't really there. o_O
    OH LAWD SON.

Quote Originally Posted by jdevlin24t View Post
    but my dad just wouldn't allow any game systems in the house, for the fear of it getting in the way of my studies. Well, I didn't have a game console and I STILL barely graduated high school. HA! who's the idiot now, dad?
    I think Genes has just trolled your life.....

Thank you, somebody finally understands! They also make my butt look big. LOL, what a kidder.