OH, forums | Destructoid | Tomopop | Japanator | Flixist | LUMP
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 39

Thread: ...

  1. #1

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Sounds like someone doesn't want to be here. Otherwise we would have an intro that shares info about said person. You know, what games they like, what they do, and some fun fact about that person.

    But that seems to not be the case here unfortunately. Makes me wonder why a thread was made in the first place...

    ZP's picture makes me feel less sad though.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post

  5. #5

    22,144 posts since Oct 2009
    this thread is now about a picture zp posted

  6. #6
    I like the zombie platypus ones he posts, and the 'Get thee behind me Satan' one, that was cool.

  7. #7

    22,144 posts since Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzadolphin56 View Post
    ...the 'Get thee behind me Satan' one, that was cool.
    Heh, yeah. I got a good laugh out of that.

  8. #8
    Gonna be honest, stealing Phantomato from a shitty movie and cartoon series is probably the only worthwhile thing he's done.

  9. #9
    You're a slanderous liar.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboKill View Post
    Sounds like someone doesn't want to be here. Otherwise we would have an intro that shares info about said person. You know, what games they like, what they do, and some fun fact about that person.

    But that seems to not be the case here unfortunately. Makes me wonder why a thread was made in the first place...
    ...?

  11. #11
    I thought he was pretty good in Tron.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by The Defenestrator View Post
    ...?
    He's saying your intro is bad. The point is to make an introduction. That involves telling us about yourself and the things you like. You should edit your first post and actually try this time. Look at pretty much any other thread in this section for examples.

  13. #13
    Yeah go look at other introduction threads, then your own. If you don't fill up with enough self hatred to throw yourself out a window think out maybe rectifying the situation.

  14. #14
    ProlificDream's Avatar
    2,308 posts since Jan 2012

    Don't look at mine though. Mine was an epic fail to. How can we entrust someone to speak with us if we know nothing about them. /Flailsarmsintheair

  15. #15

  16. #16
    PappaDukes's Avatar
    13,535 posts since Mar 2007

    You are quite possibly the least interesting person I have ever had the pleasure of meeting on these forums!

    Congratulations.

  17. #17
    Was my intro good?

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by PappaDukes View Post
    You are quite possibly the least interesting person I have ever had the pleasure of meeting on these forums!

    Congratulations.
    But I thought you liked me

  19. #19
    PappaDukes's Avatar
    13,535 posts since Mar 2007

    That was for the OP, you sweet bastard you.

  20. #20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Unsavory people bugging you?

If you encounter hate speech, harassment, personal attacks, bullying, homophobia, and general doucheyness -- even if it wasn't directed at you -- please let us know. All emails are kept confidential. Let's make sure everyone's treated with respect so the friends you make here will keep coming back! about mods/rules

Change forum colors & width:
Try a new theme: