Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jump in! My epic introduction o_O. Please to meet you.

[Level 9: Chuck Norris]
    Ha, same as me! I completed the first playthrough with the Siren and then went Mechromancer when she was released. I've leveled Gaige to 50 since then, and I much prefer the her to Maya. Deathtrap and Anarchy are so useful.

[Level 3: Humanoid] The-TrickyAcid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightside View Post
    Ha, same as me! I completed the first playthrough with the Siren and then went Mechromancer when she was released. I've leveled Gaige to 50 since then, and I much prefer the her to Maya. Deathtrap and Anarchy are so useful.

Deathtrap is such a beast, I've seen footage of an Anarchy build and damn It's powerful. And possibly provide me with the highest D.P.S. I'm thinking of taking the Anarchy route for my first playthrough with her.

I don't know if I said this or not, but welcome to the Forums.

[Level 9: Chuck Norris]
    Quote Originally Posted by The-TrickyAcid View Post
    Deathtrap is such a beast, I've seen footage of an Anarchy build and damn It's powerful. And possibly provide me with the highest D.P.S. I'm thinking of taking the Anarchy route for my first playthrough with her.
    Yeah, you'd be silly not to pick up Anarchy. Anarchy heavy builds work great in Playthrough 1, but not so much at the start of Playthrough 2, before you've geared. Such a cool skill, though.

I've ranked up my Anarchy up till I reached the Discord skill. The extra Anarchy stacks combined with the Discord ability seems to the perfect combo.

And thank you Jon .

On another note, my mind has been completely fried by IOS programming for the past few days -__-. But It's nice to jump back on here and check out the community.

I kinda wish I did this before in my introduction but yesterday I finally cleared up most of the clutter in my bedroom. Anyway here's at least most of the gaming merchandise.

(Sorry if the picture quality is a bit rough, iPhone 5 decided to not play ball when taking the photo).

The dog doesn't count but I've had that dog since I was seven so it's my favourite out of the lot.

Mystuff1.jpg