Hey,

So this is my introduction and for all of you to get to know me. However more importantly I'd love to get to know all of you. So here's a little bit about me:

I've recently graduated from a games design course, I've always wanted to become part of the next generation of games designers.

I mainly play on the Xbox360, my Playstation 3 is around for exclusive Playstation content and Blu-rays. Since I do love movies. And I'm a bit of a PC gamer too, mainly customizing games with mods.

I'm a huge fan for the action-RPG genre, I have a list of my favourite games, a few of them go by the Metal Gear Solid series, Mass Effect 2 (my fave), Skyrim and much more.

Recently I've jumped my interest into IOS development as well, I think social gaming is taking a huge step into the industry and I think the future is bright for mobile gaming, so It's something I've recently jumped into so I'm in the process of planning a mobile game at the moment as well as an RPG for PC, it's mainly all towards building my portfolio, however I'd still like to release something out to the public.

Apart from that, I've started to do let's play gaming videos with my commentary on Youtube, It's been a couple months now and I enjoy it.

So feel free to check out some of my videos: http://www.youtube.com/thetrickyacid I'm still new however I quickly started to love video editing and gaming is just <3. So if you're interested check out some of my videos and see what you think .

I posted my latest video below so if you wish, check out some co-op action in Dead Space 3 with my friend HCF.

Anyway, that's enough of me for now. I could go on and on but I think I've wrote enough o_o. I'd appreciate some responses and ask me any questions you have in mind and I will be happy to answer. And would love to get to know all of you. .