Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon X and Y Update!

[Level 1: Fresh Meat]

Pokemon X and Y Update!

What do you guys think on Nintendo's decision making the starters pure-types?

I don't even know what that means.

THE MR.E BIRD
    This thread has a few too many Y chromosomes.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    I think it's a little bit of a shame. GameFreak could have come up with some interesting lesser-used dual-type combinations--maybe even altering the balance of the typical triangle. Fire/Dark, Water/Psychic... But at least we're not getting another Fire/Fighting.

Also: we already have a Pokemon thread, ya little scamp.

Pwnd
    I think the younger generation got shit on pretty hard, if you want my honest opinion. You guys got a show about a little Japanese boy and his electric cat. Back in the day we had Knight Rider, man. What the world needs now is a Knight Rider video game.

Meh. Late 90s to early 2000s had some pretty decent cartoons. The Pokemon anime was not one of them.

We had Knight Rider.

Just Knight Rider repeats. Oh and Team Knight Rider aswell, where there's like five of them.

Pwnd
    Fair enough. I'm just saying, Knight Rider is on TV right now. I'm literally watching it on G4 as I type this. You see Pokemon on G4? No. Therefore, Knight Rider has a more prominent place within the gaming community.

And I've never even heard of Team Knight Rider. Sounds awesome though.

Does it have the Hoff's voice or not?

THE MR.E BIRD

Relevant.

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightside View Post
    Does it have the Hoff's voice or not?
    YES. I'm talking original version here. I also saw a GPS system with KITT's voice the other day. I don't even need directions 99% of the time but would buy that anyway just because it's awesome.

Cool. Does the UK own Hoff now? Seems like he's always on some Z-grade celebrity show. He was round Gordon Ramsay's house on Christmas day helping him sodomise a turkey.

Pwnd
    Cool. Does the UK own Hoff now? Seems like he's always on some Z-grade celebrity show. He was round Gordon Ramsay's house on Christmas day helping him sodomise a turkey.
    I don't really know what happened to that guy. I think I saw him on one of our reality/talent judging shows but then again I wasn't paying attention. It was boring due to the disturbing lack of bird rape in our culture.

He was on Britain's Got Talent, I think, but I doubt you're referring to that. He kind of just hovers around ITV 2 now and sometimes Channel 4 when he's feeling fancy. He had a show where he went around the UK in a caravan thing.

Pwnd
    I might be thinking about the British show actually. I pay more attention to the internet than I do TV because our TV is, well, exactly what Roddy Piper warned us about in They Live. As far as the Hoff Rod, I've seen his German videos and they are amazing.

Just look at that. Some men are godly men yet the Hoff is a manly god. You should turn your speakers down a bit before playing that because his mantosterone might break your head.

Don't be silly, Herr Hasselhoff will always belong ...to Germany!

Edit: (Slightly better quality: http://youtu.be/MQ5rIbnD_P4?t=58s)

Ah! I forgot about Germany enjoying his singing, the fools!

EDIT: I'm watching 1989's David Hasselhoff, wrapped in Christmas lights, sing to a crowd of Germans at the Berlin Wall. And I'm in the middle of a take-home exam. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Pwnd
    Ah! I forgot about Germany enjoying his singing, the fools!

EDIT: I'm watching 1989's David Hasselhoff, wrapped in Christmas lights, sing to a crowd of Germans at the Berlin Wall. And I'm in the middle of a take-home exam. What the fuck is wrong with me?
    I have tears in my eyes right now from the laughters. Oh Jesus. The best part is when the little angels come out. This isn't even the first time I've seen that video either. It's so good you guys.

edit

I'm sure the other one is really good too lololol

Maybe you've just been looking for freedom so long you couldn't help yourself?

Goddamnit.