Thread: Ku: Shroud of the Morrigan for iPad

[Level 1: Fresh Meat] Paddybass's Avatar
    The Lord of the Rings, Seventh Circle, Vladimir Nabokov, Book (musical theater), Magician, Best, Ani

dtoidwink Ku: Shroud of the Morrigan for iPad

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has had the chance to check out Ku:Shroud of the Morrigan on the iPad. It's a pretty sweet little Action RPG that i've gotten addicted to recently. The game tells a classic Irish story but in a badass steampunk world with more than a little Zelda and Bastion influence thrown in for good measure. It's quite a meaty little game for the price and I think that it should get more attention because it is actually a very strong iPad game, which uses mechanics suited to the device.

Anyhow you can download the game here: https://itunes.apple.com/ie/app/ku-s...581362461?mt=8

I strongly recommend it - My own personal review would be an 8.5/10

Cheers,

PaddyBass

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    NO!

And I'm sure you had nothing to do with its development.

The Lord of the Rings, Seventh Circle, Vladimir Nabokov, Book (musical theater), Magician, Best, Ani

Cynical much...

If you want to look me up online (Paddy Murphy, Irish Game Developer) you'll see that I am in no way affiliated with this game. I'm honestly trying to just tell people about this game because I do think its amazing and I've seen loads of small indie outfits go under due to not getting any visibility in the past.

I have been involved in the Irish game development scene and know the guys who developed this but I'm not out to sell it to you for any monetary gain (on my own part). I'm telling people about the best Irish made games I've played and trying to get folks to buy them so that the developers have a chance of making more games and bringing these great games to other platforms.

Whys everyone got to be so cynical these days? Someone promotes a game = Advertiser (Not fan...)

Admin / Midget King
    If you didn't want to come across as a shill, you probably should have made an intro thread in the Meet & Greet section, as was suggested in the Rules & New User Posting Guide. You should try to actually get to know the community and let them get to know you if you expect people to value your "personal review". If you'd taken the time to do that people wouldn't be immediately suspicious.

What Mxy said basically. Maybe after you've done that, you can tell us about your massive yacht...

Damn it - how can I defend against a Mitchell and Webb skit...

Fair enough. I suppose this is the first reason I've had to come on and recommend stuff in a while. I did it in the past for Lone Survivor but yeah, I should have introduced myself... although I believe that introducing oneself digitally is kind of like standing up in a crowded bar and flailing your arm wildly.

I do see how I came across as a shill...

My bad... ... But you should check it out