Thread: boo

[Level 4: Cyborg] IsolateMutate's Avatar
    THAT ONE PLACE IN SCANDINAVIA NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT

boo

Jesus christ it took me like five minutes to find the 'new thread' button.

Uhh anyway, hi, I'm Matt, a 17 year old heterosexual male (Which makes the anti christ, apparently). I've known this site for a while & have been registered for almost as long, but somehow I never noticed that there was a forum on here (I'm really not putting my vision in a good light through this post, am I?). I'm really into music and although I'm not into games as much as I used to be (probably for financial reasons), I still like discussing them and playing them on occasion.

Anyway, I hope I won't come off as an absolute tool and I'll do my best to fit in, haha.

CHEERS OR SOMETHING

THE MR.E BIRD
    JESUS CHRIST WHAT AN ABSOLUTE FUCKTOOL.

GO SUCK A DICK OR THREE, RETRACE YOUR STEPS IN FINDING THE NEW THREAD BUTTON AND THEN TRY AGAIN BECAUSE THIS ONE BLOWS CHUNKS.

Alternately, just tell us more about yourself. Liking music more than games is fine and preferable for being here because talking about games is boring. What musics do you put in yourself? When you do play games which ones do you game? Welcome!

You got a favourite game?

What sort of anti-christ stuff have you been doing lately?

Oh right, I'm a person and I do things. I wrote the post so quickly that I barely included any info on myself haha.

Because of my lack of funds I don't play a lot of games a year, but I've been playing Dishonored (I must be a sadist because I'm doing non-lethal on my first playthrough lol) and some of the more mainstream peasant games like Halo 4 & Blops 2 (Shut up, I need something simple to play with my friends).
    As for favorite games in general I can't really pick anything specific, but some of my all time favorites that come to mind real quickly are like Darkwatch (sort of obscure but not really), Arkham City, Alan Wake, Kingdom Hearts (In retrospect I'd probably hate the series if I went back and played it now but whatever), Flower, Call of Duty 4 (Innovation!?! In my Call of Duty!?!) and I'm sure there are others so please don't crucify me considering this is all off the top of my head haha.

When it comes to music I like a large variety and my favorites vary, but at the moment I'm mostly into progressive metal / rock as I like music that has a lot of layers to it, but if you want a semi-representative image of what I listen to (as of lately, anyway), here's my last.fm.

SO IS THAT ENOUGH OF A PROFILE FOR YOU OR WHAT

"Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting."

What am I, on probation or something? WHERE ARE MY RIGHTS

Pwnd
    CHEERS, WELKOM TO THE FORDUMBS

Ah also, thanks for the welcome! I'm pretty fucking relieved that swearing isn't looked down upon over here, hahah.

THE MR.E BIRD
    YOU DON'T GET NO RIGHTS WHILE THE MEAT MAN IS ON YOUR BACK.

Your musical compatibility with Tarkess is LOW. Obviously you listen to a lot of Danish folk rap.

Quote Originally Posted by IsolateMutate View Post

SO IS THAT ENOUGH OF A PROFILE FOR YOU OR WHAT
    Was that a question...?

Anyway, yeah, some good stuff on you list. Welcome.

[Level 9: Chuck Norris]
    Welcome.

playing Dishonored (I must be a sadist because I'm doing non-lethal on my first playthrough lol)
    No, you must be a playingthegamethebestway ... ist.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    YOU DON'T GET NO RIGHTS WHILE THE MEAT MAN IS ON YOUR BACK.

Your musical compatibility with Tarkess is LOW. Obviously you listen to a lot of Danish folk rap.
    Ah, I'm guessing I gotta post for a while until I'm considered trustworthy. I gotcha.

And I don't really listen to any music from my country actually, haha. My tastes aren't necessarily obscure, but it is definitely populated with stuff some people would consider unconventional. Frank Zappa, Mastodon, That Handsome Devil etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Panzadolphin56 View Post
    Was that a question...?

Anyway, yeah, some good stuff on you list. Welcome.
    Haha, my apologies. It's easy to forget that you're new on a forum and that people aren't really used to the way you act or how you phrase things.

So yeah, thanks for the welcome, I'll do my best to be semi-active on here and not be a huge toolbag.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightside View Post
    Welcome.

No, you must be a playingthegamethebestway ... ist.
    lol I'm basically just playing the game that way because my friend told me that Emily's gonna call you out on your shit (so to say) if you murder people too much. Hoping it'll be worth it in the end.

Haha, my apologies. It's easy to forget that you're new on a forum and that people aren't really used to the way you act or how you phrase things.

So yeah, thanks for the welcome, I'll do my best to be semi-active on here and not be a huge toolbag.
    No worries, I'm just messing with you.

Fifth Dimensional Admin
    Welcome! You should be past the moderation threshold by now. It's to keep spammers and such from polluting the place. I have to clear out several dozen accounts a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post

GO SUCK A DICK OR THREE

Holy shit I laughed so hard at that.

Oh yeah, welcome to the Forums.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Boo right back, welcome!