Thread: Frog Fractions

[Level 4: Cyborg]

Frog Fractions

Just checked out Frog Fractions and oh my god is it amazing, one of the funniest games I have played and it's free. Incidentally the creators on sup holmes Sunday.

http://twinbeardstudios.com/frog-fractions

Anyone else played this?

THE MR.E BIRD
    I got a friend to play it only last night, still it barely needs a thread to itself.

[Level 4: Cyborg]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    I got a friend to play it only last night, still it barely needs a thread to itself.
    Just because it's not a long game and isn't a retail game doesn't mean it's less worthy of a thread Kinect Party, Sefirah and Don't Starve all have threads. Plus the amount of different ideas and concepts in this game are amazing, I loved the Courtroom drama sequence.

THE MR.E BIRD
    Threads for games are most active when there is development news, a long-awaited release and post-release support and multiplayer. Though everybody should play this and nobody should play Kinect Party.

Wolf Master
    I played Frog Fractions, and I couldn't get past the initial area until I looked at a walkthrough. It was a funny idea for a game, but it's not something I'm going to be telling my grandchildren about some day.

THE MR.E BIRD
    I can understand how somebody might not think to go down, but it is a wonderful moment if one does.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    This was one of the best free indie games of 2012. Nice to see some other people that enjoyed it here.