OH, forums | Destructoid | Tomopop | Japanator | Flixist | LUMP

Thread: Frog Fractions

131 posts since Jun 2012

Frog Fractions

Just checked out Frog Fractions and oh my god is it amazing, one of the funniest games I have played and it's free. Incidentally the creators on sup holmes Sunday.

http://twinbeardstudios.com/frog-fractions

Anyone else played this?

I got a friend to play it only last night, still it barely needs a thread to itself.

131 posts since Jun 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    I got a friend to play it only last night, still it barely needs a thread to itself.
    Just because it's not a long game and isn't a retail game doesn't mean it's less worthy of a thread Kinect Party, Sefirah and Don't Starve all have threads. Plus the amount of different ideas and concepts in this game are amazing, I loved the Courtroom drama sequence.

Threads for games are most active when there is development news, a long-awaited release and post-release support and multiplayer. Though everybody should play this and nobody should play Kinect Party.

I played Frog Fractions, and I couldn't get past the initial area until I looked at a walkthrough. It was a funny idea for a game, but it's not something I'm going to be telling my grandchildren about some day.

I can understand how somebody might not think to go down, but it is a wonderful moment if one does.

2,771 posts since Nov 2008

This was one of the best free indie games of 2012. Nice to see some other people that enjoyed it here.