Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 360 FNF: January 11th

[Level 5: Mech]
    It was a lot of fun just trying out different characters and finding their strengths and weaknesses out in a real setting. The only character I couldn't really get any sort of grasp on was Big Bull.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Anyone who plays Big Bull is a communist who hates freedom. So don't play Big Bull.

Pwnd
    Yeah, it seemed like people weren't using him last night. He popped up a few times but I had to google an image just to see what he looks like. That's a pretty extravagant character design.

Spoiler!

I also like the trading cards. There's not much depth to the wikia yet, but it seems to be developing nicely. http://anarchyreigns.wikia.com/wiki/Anarchy_Reigns
    Last edited by Sir Legendhead; 01-12-2013 at 12:35 PM. Reason: tagged because img is kind of big

You should see the early concept art. He has a bull-head as a codpiece and for his hammer he'd take off his own head and have it on the front of the hammer.

Honkey Kong
    Stacked them teams like a bunch a Bitches is what y'all did. Then ran it back and was like "tee hee muh bad I forgets it was so lopsided". Cheating all around last night.

In other words it was awesome.

Pwnd
    See now if I had been playing to win, I'd have just stuck with mah Ice Queen all night. But that just didn't seem fair to the rest of you and I also wanted to see what all the other people could do. I still have seven or eight left to unlock but yeah, I've pretty much already picked my favorite.

Spoiler!

^ mah new forum signature

It's cause of the tits right?

Pwnd
    Actually it's 'cause her eyes. I like how they bring out the color of her tits.