Thread: FoodFighter's Introductional Thread

[Level 1: Fresh Meat] FoodFighter's Avatar

dtoidbrow FoodFighter's Introductional Thread

Hello Dtoids
    My name is Ibrahim Yasir I'm part of Team FoodFighter, I've been working on 3D Feature Films and and 3D TV Series but now changed to work on Games which is really what I was willing to do since I started in the 3D world ! My goals are really simple , to create something that people can enjoy while viewing or playing and appreciate the art side of it, and to learn as I go.Now I'm Currently trying to release my 1st Indie game.

and the link to our 1st game's campaign http://www.indiegogo.com/SanamGame

Excited to be here !
    Cheers
    Ibrahim

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    I know you are excited to be here, but good sir,

6: Don't Start Threads To Spam/Self Promote/Post Referral Links: If your only purpose in registering for our forum is to tell us about your clan recruitment drive, crowdfunding project, indie game/iPhone app, gaming blog, or MMO gold offer you are doing it wrong. You can share links to your personal blog/YouTube account/whatever in your introduction thread, but if you don't follow that up with actual efforts to integrate into our community expect swift justice from our Spam Hammer. Make an intro thread and tell us who you are before you start shilling, or you will not get a good reaction.

How about you flesh out that intro with gaming stuff that interests you, other than you plugging your career?

[Level 12: CHET]
    Why fight food ;_;

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    I once met a pickle who was a complete turd. I punched him square in his giblets.

Pwnd
    "You're not a steak dinner. You're just practice."

- Rambo Begins, 1987

I had so many Food Fighter toys when I was a kid!

THE MR.E BIRD
    The original Rocky film was great. The franchise isn't even that bad. I just like Rocky I guess. Let's discuss Rocky in this thread.

Best acting Stallone ever did was the beginning of Rocky V.

Wish I could find the whole scene, where he calls Adrian "Mick".

dtoidwink Apology

Quote Originally Posted by PappaDukes View Post
    I know you are excited to be here, but good sir,

6: Don't Start Threads To Spam/Self Promote/Post Referral Links: If your only purpose in registering for our forum is to tell us about your clan recruitment drive, crowdfunding project, indie game/iPhone app, gaming blog, or MMO gold offer you are doing it wrong. You can share links to your personal blog/YouTube account/whatever in your introduction thread, but if you don't follow that up with actual efforts to integrate into our community expect swift justice from our Spam Hammer. Make an intro thread and tell us who you are before you start shilling, or you will not get a good reaction.

How about you flesh out that intro with gaming stuff that interests you, other than you plugging your career?
    I apologize for about that, I didn't really mean to spam or anything, I just need help so I'm trying to reach gamers around the world.

Well, I like platformers and one these new platformers are (Trine1,2), I love MetalGear with all its parts and can't wait to play the new one "Phantom Pain" Sanke looks wicked in it and also the graphics are so good "Typical MetalGear" , I love FPS's I was a cod4 player since it was released till the release of the last BO2, and no I'm not a cod4 fan boy :P.
    there is a new game that blew my mind it was Scribblenauts Unlimited, just like your childhood dreams coming true. have guys played it? FREAKING AWESOME!
    I play RTS as well I really almost play everything but I'm not very good competitively I'm a team player, a player that enjoys story and gameplay more than graphics and visuals.
    and tell me that you guys have played McPixel!

Regards
    Ibrahim

I've posted something but I've got no idea where it went!
    Anyway I need to apologies to you guys its not that I want to spam or anything I just wanted to reach out to everyone in a nice way.

I can't say that I'm a pro gamer as in competitive games, But I play some of them Like StartCraft 2 and COD4,Bo2,CS-GO and LOL as well.
    But I'm kinda drawning in a new game called Scribblenauts Unlimited its freaking awesome, have guys played it? if not DO SO, I love platformer games, and I'm kinda trying to go back playing games that I missed back in the Game-Cube days, because I was a PS fan boy at that time now I left the consoles nd only on PC. But I play the important games on Consoles :P .

and I really don't know why is Stallone now in this thread :P